A 21 Day Fix Meal Plan with five dinners and breakfast, to take the thinking out of eating healthy. This meal plan has healthy comfort food that everyone will love! WW points, printable grocery list, and meal planning spreadsheet included, too. This post contains affiliate links for products I’m obsessed with.
Hey there! I’m high-fiving you because you made it to another Friday! I don’t know about you, but there was something about this week has felt extra crazy – maybe it was the midweek day off for a teacher inservice or the dress up days for my kids’ schools- but I am so ready for the weekend.
We are about kick off Week Three of our Healthy Eating Challenge in our Supporters Group and it’s been going so well- logging our food and doing our best to eat clean every day – even on the weekends! If there is enough interest, we can do this again before the holidays or even after – just let me know!
This is an awesome week to either pull from your freezer stash or add to it with:
- Taco Meat for your Sheet Pan Nachos – pull from your freezer stash or double and add to it!
- Brown Rice – again, add to your stash or pull from it if you already froze some before
- Asian Chicken Meatballs – if you aren’t doubling or tripling this recipe, you are doing it wrong! One smart Supporter batch cooks the sauce and freezes it! AMAZING!
On to the Meal Plan!
As usual, all five dinners and a breakfast are already loaded into a *7 day template* meal planning spreadsheet for you here – just add in lunch and your snacks. If you aren’t following the meal plan exactly or can’t find certain ingredients, that’s ok. Swap out what you need, and the containers will auto adjust!
If you are an email subscriber, check your inbox for your full list of prep tips!
If you prefer pencil and paper instead of a spreadsheet, try this 21 Day Fix Meal Planner PDF to track your containers and water intake. It’s so helpful!
If you are following the 2B Mindset, I created a 2B Mindset spreadsheet tracking tool to record your meals. It’s simple, but very helpful if you want to electronically track your food and easily see your week at a glance! Simply click the link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone). Then begin your daily or weekly tracking!
Have a delicious week!
Have a quick recipe question? The fastest way to get an answer is in my FREE Ask the Fit Foodie group– come join us!
Need more planning help? Check out these 21 DF | Ultimate Portion Fix Resources
IF YOU WANT A FULL PLAN, I HAVE TEN FREE COMPLETE PLANS THAT YOU CAN USE FOR YOUR WEEK:
OR, TRY A RECENT Portion Fix MEAL PLAN…
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR INBOX!
I send out exclusive step-by-step prep tips for these meal plans in my weekly email! Click to get on the list!
This week’s 21 Day Fix Meal Plan + WW Meal Plan –
Breakfast: Winter Fruit Salad with Greek yogurt or oatmeal
Fruit - 21 Day Fix: 1 PURPLE, 1 sweetener TSP (per serving) | WW: Green, Blue, Purple – 1 point (per serving) | [Recipe makes 6 servings]
- 2 large honey crisp red apples
- 2 pears or granny smith apples
- 3 oranges
- 4 kiwi fruit
- 1 cup of raspberries (8 oz container)
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds (from 1 ripe pomegranate)
- maple syrup
Monday: Asian Chicken Meatballs with Brown Rice + snow peas or green beans
Meatballs - 21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1/2 TSP, 3 sweetener TSP (per serving) | WW: Green - 10 points, Blue - 8 points, Purple – 8 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
Rice - 21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW (per serving) | WW: Green - 3 points, Blue - 3 points, Purple – ZERO points (per serving) | [Recipe makes varied servings]
- Cooking oil spray
- 1lb ground chicken (98% fat free for WW)
- 1/3 cup + 1 T coconut aminos
- 1 egg
- 2 T green onions
- 2 T fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ cup of matchstick carrots
- ¼ cup gluten free or whole wheat panko breadcrumbs
- sea or Himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 T tomato paste
- 2 tsp coconut oil (use 1 tsp for WW)
- dash of crushed red pepper
- 2 tsp gluten-free flour (only needed for IP cooking method) (sub arrowroot or tapioca for paleo, sub whole wheat if no other dietary restrictions)
- cooking oil spray
- brown rice
Snow peas or green beans
Tuesday: Sheet Pan Nachos
21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW, 1 RED, 1/2-1 GREEN, 1/2-1 BLUE plus extra toppings (per serving) | WW: Purple – 9 points; Blue- 9 points; Green- 9 Points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4+ servings]
- 8 corn tortillas
- Olive or avocado oil cooking spray
- 1 lb ground chicken, beef, or turkey
- 1 cup of canned tomato sauce
- 1–2 T Salt Free Taco Seasoning
- Optional – 2 cups of frozen cauliflower rice
- 1/2 –1 cup homemade or store bought pico de gallo or chopped cherry tomatoes
- ⅔ –1 1/3 cup freshly shredded sharp cheddar or your favorite cheese
- optional toppings: diced avocado or guacamole, diced red onion, cilantro, jalapenos, plain Greek yogurt
Wednesday: Homemade Hamburger Helper
21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW, 3/4 GREEN, 3/4 RED, 1 BLUE (per serving) | WW: Green- 11 points; Blue- 11 points; Purple 11 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 6 servings]
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups of gluten free elbows
- garlic powder
- dry mustard
- Himalayan salt
- 2 1/4 cups chicken broth or beef broth
- 4 cups of cauliflower florets – small head or frozen bag
- 2 cups of freshly shredded cheddar cheese (About 1 block)
- 2 T pecorino romano (optional)
Thursday: Spice Rubbed Whole Chicken with Cauliflower Au Gratin
Chicken - 21 Day Fix: 1 RED (per serving) | WW: Green – 2 points (breast) or 4 points (thigh), Blue – ZERO points (breast) or 4 points (thigh), Purple – ZERO points (breast) or 4 points (thigh) (per serving) | [Recipe makes 6 servings]
Cauliflower - 21 Day Fix: 1 GREEN, 1 BLUE, 1 TSP (per serving) | WW: Green, Blue, Purple – 7 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 1 Whole Chicken (4 to 5 lbs for a 6 quart Instant Pot and 5-7 lbs for an 8 quart Instant Pot or Crock Pot)
- 1 onion
- 1 lemon
- onion powder
- dried thyme
- garlic powder
- 1 cup chicken broth or water (for IP)
- 1 small to medium head of cauliflower (about 4 cups)
- 4 tsp of gluten free flour or whole wheat flour (or sub almond flour for keto)
- 4 tsp vegan butter, butter, or ghee
- 1 cup of unsweetened original almond milk
- 1 1/4 cups shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese (use Daiya for dairy free)
- 2T Pecorino Romano Cheese
- garlic powder (optional, leave out or sub with fresh garlic)
- Himalayan salt
- 3T gluten free panko
Friday: Instant Pot Ramen Noodles | Gluten Free Ramen Noodles
21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW, 1 RED, 1/2-1 GREEN (depending on how many veggies you use – see post), 1 TSP (per serving) | WW: Green – 11 points, Blue – 10 points, Purple – 6 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- fresh ginger
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 cups stock (I used chicken, but vegetable would also work)
- 1 1/4 lb skinless, bone-in chicken thighs (you can sub boneless)
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- 2 ramen noodle cakes
- 1–2 cups baby bok choy greens (can sub baby kale)
- 1–2 cups matchstick carrots
- Himalayan or sea salt
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions or chives (optional garnish)
- fresh chili paste (or sub sriracha)
- 2 soft boiled eggs (optional)