This week’s 21 Day Fix meal plan features my newest recipe Instant Pot Cheeseburger Soup [Slow Cooker Option] plus a bunch of my old comfort food favorites: Italian Chicken Skillet, Hidden Cauliflower Taco Meat, Krispie Chicken, and Chili Mac. It’s a perfect WW meal plan, too, with freestyle points included! This post contains affiliate links for products I’m obsessed with.
There’s something about November, when Halloween is over, Fall weather is really in full force, and we can officially talk about the upcoming Holiday Season that I just love. I don’t get the same sad feeling when Halloween is over that I do when other major holidays pass. In fact, I think it’s like the gateway holiday to all of my favorite holidays. Plus my husband and I have birthdays in November (mine is this week) and my youngest was born in December.
Lots of good stuff ahead.
It’s also time for two things: Comfort food and auditioning Thanksgiving and Christmas recipes.
Over the next few meal plans, I will be sharing some of my favorite holiday dishes for you to test out. My hope is you will fall in love with them and include them in your holiday celebrations. These are healthier recipes, of course, but I totally believe they are delicious enough to have their place in the line up! This week I included my Healthy Sweet Potato Casserole and my Crispy Shaved Brussels Sprouts. Two of my favorite dishes that always make my holiday table, but they are simple enough to make as weeknight sides. Enjoy!
Don’t forget to check your inbox!
I send out exclusive step-by-step prep tips for these meal plans in my weekly email! Click to get on the list!
Also – don’t forget this weekly meal plan can be accessed on Prepear for Prepear Gold Members. Talk about easy grocery shopping!
LOOKING FOR FULL WEEKLY MEAL PLANS FOR THE 21 DAY FIX OR ULTIMATE PORTION FIX?
THIS WEEKLY MEAL PLAN DOESN’T FIT WHAT YOU NEED RIGHT NOW? I’VE GOT YOU COVERED!
Or, try the latest meal plans…
This week’s 21 Day Fix meal plan-
Tip: Buy a large head of cauliflower and use half for the cauli rice needed for Tuesday’s taco meat!
21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW (optional potatoes), 1 RED, 1 1/2 GREEN, 1 BLUE, 1 TSP (per serving) | WW Freestyle: 6 or 8 points (per serving) – see post for point differences | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 4 tsp butter (omit for WW)
- 1 cup of carrots
- 1 cup of celery
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 cups of potatoes, diced (about 2 reg sized potatoes – omit for keto or low carb)
- 1 small head of cauliflower or ½ of a large head (you can use the remaining rice for Tuesday’s Taco meat!)
- 3 ½ – 4 cups of chicken broth or stock (or sub beef broth)
- 1 1/3 cup of freshly shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese packed in tight (save ⅓ cup to top soup; *note – you can use even half this amount of cheese and it will still be yummy!)
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp (Lea & Perrins is GF) Worcestershire sauce (**note: this is optional; I like it with and without)
- green onions for garnish or get crazy with some bacon, mustard, pickles or even ketchup!
Tip: make as a bowl, a salad, or as tacos with corn tortillas
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 GREEN, plus taco/salad toppings (per serving) | WW Freestyle: ZERO (99% ground turkey) or 5 points (93% ground beef) per serving – taco toppings extra | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 1lb of ground meat of your choice (we using love lean ground beef)
- 3 cups of cauliflower rice (can be frozen or use remaining cauliflower from Cheeseburger Soup)
- 1 cup of low sodium tomato sauce
- 1–2 T of salt free taco seasoning
- Your favorite taco toppings, salad ingredients, or bowl ingredients (love me some 21 Day Fix Homemade Salsa | Copy Cat Chipotle Pico de Gallo and 21 Day Fix Guacamole)
Chicken: 21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW, 1 RED (per serving) | WW Freestyle: 2 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
Casserole: 21 Day Fix: 1 GREEN, 1 YELLOW, 1/4 BLUE, 2 TSP (per serving) | WW Freestyle: 9 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 6 servings]
- 1lb chicken tenderloins
- 1 egg and 1 egg white
- 2 cups of brown rice cereal
- garlic powder
- olive oil cooking spray
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 6 cups butternut squash (about 1 squash or use frozen)
- coconut oil or butter
- maple syrup and/or honey
- 1/2 cup pecans (you can increase this to 1 cup if you want)
Chicken: 21 Day Fix: 1/4 GREEN, 1 RED, 3/4 BLUE (sprinkle some more parm cheese on top for a perfect BLUE) (per serving) | WW Freestyle: 3 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
Brussels Sprouts: 21 Day Fix: 1 GREEN, 1 TSP (per serving) | WW Freestyle: 3 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 8 servings]
- olive oil
- 4 thinly sliced chicken breasts (1 lb)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 cup canned crushed tomatoes, 2 cups if you are serving this with zoodles or pasta
- crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese (2B Mindset and WW can use low fat)
- 1 T of Parmesan cheese
- 16 oz of whole Brussels Sprouts (or sub the pre-shredded ones)
- 3 T of olive oil
- 1/3 cup shaved Parmesan cheese (I used a Parmesan blend)
- 4 slices of turkey bacon
- 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar or store bought balsamic glaze (optional, but yummy)
21 Day Fix: 1 1/2 YELLOW, 1 RED, 2 1/4 GREEN, 1/2-1 BLUE (see post), 1/2 TSP (per serving) | WW Freestyle: 5 points (per serving) – use 50% reduced fat sharp cheddar (1 1/3 cups), 99% lean turkey, and either whole wheat or chick pea noodles | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- olive oil
- 1 lb ground lean turkey or lean ground beef
- 1 onion
- 2 bell peppers (I used one yellow and one orange)
- 1 small zucchini
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of kidney beans
- 1 ½ cups of uncooked gluten free elbows (or sub whole wheat)
- chili powder
- 1 (14oz) can of tomato sauce
- 1 (14 oz) can of mild diced tomatoes with green chilis
- ⅔ – 1 ⅓ cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese (if you use 2/3 cup, this is 1/2 blue per serving| if you use 1 1/3 cups, it’s 1 blue per serving)
- cilantro for garnish