A 21 Day Fix meal plan with a 4 week Gut Protocol meal plan included to keep your success going with the new program. Not doing Gut Protocol? No problem. We’ve got you covered with five dinners and a breakfast, WW personal points, and meal planning spreadsheet included, too. This post contains affiliate links for products I’m obsessed with.
**Important Note! Over the last few weeks we shared we are changing how we do grocery lists…starting today, there will now be a weekly, itemized grocery list for email subscribers ONLY! So if you are not on my email list, you are missing out (but it’s not too late to sign up)! I also send out exclusive step-by-step prep tips for these meal plans in my weekly email which is basically gold IMO!
There was a HUGE response to the post for the 4 Week Gut Protocol (if you missed the email, just click to read the post!) and latest *NEW* vegan recipe Instant Pot Lentil Sloppy Joes recipe, so this week’s meal plan once again includes meals that work for BOTH the 21DF Containers + for Gut Protocol! In fact, if you are following 4WGP, the spreadsheet for this week’s meal plan includes ideas for breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner! It’s basically a full plan! 🙌 If you are just here for meal plan ideas, be sure to check both plans for lots of inspo!
Gut Protocol folks – Check out these resources!
- 4.11.22 Plan at a Glance – GUT PROTOCOL version – This week’s meal plan with BONUS lunch and snacks already filled in for you! Plan A is completed, but for Plans B-E, you will have to level up the containers. Once you open and make a copy of the document, find your plan, scroll to the bottom to see what containers you need to fill in for the rest of the day!
- 4 Week Gut Protocol + Recipe Ideas – Did you see this post explaining the program PLUS how to use Confessions recipes for 4WGP?
- 4WGP Self Calculating Spreadsheet Template – A blank template you can use to make your own 4WGP meal plan in the future.
- 4WGP Vegan Plan Self Calculating Spreadsheet Template – A blank template for the vegan plan that you can use to make your own 4WGP meal plan in the future.
For 21 Day FIX | Portion Fix Meal Plan Followers:
All five dinners and a breakfast are already loaded into a meal planning spreadsheet for you here – just add in lunch and your snacks. If you aren’t following the meal plan exactly or can’t find certain ingredients, that’s ok. Swap out what you need, and the containers will auto adjust! Note: Click the spreadsheet link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone).
If paper and pencil is more your thing:
If you feel like you need extra help with meal planning, come join the Confessions Facebook supporters group! Lots of extra help there plus members get the weekly spreadsheet on WEDNESDAYS before anyone else!!
Hope you have a delicious week!
Have a quick recipe question? The fastest way to get an answer is in my FREE Ask the Fit Foodie group– come join us!
Need more planning help? Check out these 21 DF | Ultimate Portion Fix Resources
- Updated 21 Day Fix Food List; Free Printable
- 21 Day Fix Meal Plan Spreadsheet [Self-Calculating!]
- How to Calculate Container Counts for the 21 Day Fix
- 21 Day Fix Snacks | Healthy Snack Ideas
IF YOU WANT A FULL PLAN, I HAVE TWELVE FREE COMPLETE PLANS THAT YOU CAN USE FOR YOUR WEEK:
OR, TRY A RECENT Portion Fix MEAL PLAN…
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR INBOX!
Remember: Itemized PDF grocery list for the week is now sent via email along with step-by-step prep tips [exclusive for email subscribers only!] for these meal plans sent in my weekly email! Click to get on the list!