Looking for a Healthy Meal plan with yummy dinners that are simple to throw together? This meal plan has 5 easy dinners and a breakfast that will have your family asking for seconds! Plus 21 Day Fix Containers, WW points, and a meal planning spreadsheet included, too.
Healthy Meal Plan
Here we are with another weekly meal plan full of deliciousness, BUT if you didn’t get a chance to try the *NEW* FULL 21 Day Fix Meal Plan Vol. 16 that was published last week, jump on that first! It’s getting rave reviews and you should definitely check it out!
For this week, I’ve got some pro tips to make your life easier:
- On Monday I’m looking forward to Air Fryer Whole Chicken, but if you don’t have an Air Fryer, you can make the Spice Rubbed Instant Pot Whole Chicken instead, or use a store bought rotisserie chicken to keep your Monday super easy!
- Feel free to pair your Healthy Lemon Blueberry Bread with a savory protein like Air Fryer Turkey Bacon or Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- For lunches, Low Carb Stuffed Pepper Soup is a great option to get lots of veggies in and to have more flexibility with your yellow containers. Another great option is the Easy Chicken Veggie Soup – I haven’t made that one in a bit and it would fit the week so well!!
- Annnd dessert – Did you see the *NEW* Healthier Homemade Tagalongs recipe?? FIXers – They require a yellow treat swap, but they are SO good! And if you make them now and freeze them, you will have them when all the Easter candy is laying around! Win-win!
Also – if you need more lunch inspo, check out my new post for 35 + High Protein Lunch Ideas!
About This Meal Plan
If you have been following full plans, and are new to my weekly meal plans, each week there are five dinners and a breakfast planned out, along with a lunch suggestion. These allow for more flexibility, but the meal plan still follows the 21 Day Fix containers and also includes WW points. This plan is perfect for anyone who is interested in healthy eating, portion control, prioritizing whole foods, and living a healthy lifestyle.
Grocery List and Prep Tips
The grocery list can be found in my weekly email for email subscribers! In the weekly email there are also step-by-step prep tips for these meal plans which makes the week go SOO much smoother in the prep department. It’s not too late to become an email subscriber and get these resources. Just click the link to sign up – it’s FREE!
For 21 Day FIX | Portion Fix Meal Plan Followers
So, all five dinners and a breakfast are already loaded into a meal planning spreadsheet for you here. Just add in lunch and snacks and make any adjustments you need. Note: Click the spreadsheet link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone).
If paper and pencil is more your thing try these:
Weight Watchers Meal Plan Followers
We are working on converting each recipe on the site to the new WW points system. Some recipes still have a link to find your personal points, while others have the points listed. In both cases, if you go to the recipe card on each blog post you will find the WW points info in the “notes” section. Thank you for bearing with us while we work on adapting to the new system!
You can see how the whole week fits together on the 3.13.23 Meal Plan at a Glance Spreadsheet.
For best results: click the spreadsheet link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone).
Low Carb Stuffed Pepper Soup is a great option to get lots of veggies in and to have more flexibility with your yellow containers.
Another great choice is the Easy Chicken Veggie Soup – I haven’t made that one in a bit and would fit the week so well!!
When I meal plan I always start by planning my dinners. Then breakfast, then lunch. And finally, I fill in my snacks for the day with my remaining macros, points, or containers.
Healthy Snack Ideas | 21 Day Fix Snacks this post is a great way to get ideas for the containers, points, or macros you have leftover after you plan the rest of your day!
It’s still important to follow the 21 Day Fix plan on Saturdays and Sundays for optimal results, but you will likely have leftover meals and ingredients after following this healthy weekly meal plan. And, so, to eliminate food waste, take inventory of your fridge and pantry at the end of the week and create a plan for the weekend. Many people like to get some healthy takeout one night – think yummy salads with grilled protein or a slice of veggie pizza – and we have this helpful Healthy Weekend Meals post to help you even more!
You are in luck! I have 16 FREE and FULL 21 Day Fix Meal Plans for all of the calorie brackets ready to go for you!
This Week’s Plan
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons oat flour
- 1 cup packed almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk or milk of your choice
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice for more lemon flavor, reduce milk by 2T and add an extra 2T of lemon juice
- Zest from one lemon be careful to only get the lemon zest and not the whites of the lemon to avoid bitterness
- 1 cup fresh blueberries frozen works well, too! – coat with a tsp of almond flour to prevent sinking
- 4-5 lb chicken
- avocado oil or olive oil cooking spray or sub with a little oil brushed onto the skin
- half lemon and onion to put inside the chicken
- fresh herbs garnish
- 1/2-1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika or smoked paprika
- optional – sprinkle of thyme
- 4 teaspoons butter or vegan butter divided
- ¼ cup gluten free spaghetti broken up into small pieces
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 ¼ cup low sodium chicken broth or stock
- ½ teaspoon minced dried onion
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- ¼-½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 lb Brussel Sprouts washed and dried
- Olive or avocado oil or avocado oil spray
- 2 Tablespoons Shaved Parmesan or pecorino romano
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 slices nitrate free turkey bacon diced up small
- drizzle Hot honey
For The Taco Chili Layer
- 1 teaspoon olive or avocado oil
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cup diced bell pepper 2 peppers
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken turkey, or beef
- 1 cup black beans rinsed and drained
- 1-2 tablespoons Salt Free Taco Seasoning
- 10 oz diced tomatoes and green chilis (I look for mild) 1 can
- 14 oz tomato sauce 1 can
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese optional
For the Gluten Free Cornbread Topping
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour 1:1 baking flour
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or vegan butter
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 large egg
- Optional topping ideas: avocado, jalapeno, cheese, greek yogurt
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- 1 package Applegate turkey bacon or other nitrate free turkey bacon for keto, use a no sugar pork bacon
- Sliced pepper jack sharp cheddar, or cheese of your choice
- 1 avocado
- Olive oil spray
- Garlic powder
- Himalayan salt optional
- 2 -3 large zucchini and/or yellow squash sliced into half moons
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Optional garnish Parmesan cheese and fresh herbs make a great garnish to finish off your side dish!
- 1 head cauliflower chopped into florets
- 1 lb spicy turkey or chicken sausage
- 1/4 diced onion
- 1 minced clove of garlic
- 1/3 cup low sodium chicken broth omit for the Instant Pot version
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1-2 cups spinach and/or kale
- Cooking spray [I use my EVO]
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese blend I love the shaved kind
- 1 cup Gluten Free 1:1 Baking Flour plus extra flour for rolling
- ¾ cup plain Greek yogurt I use fat free
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Sprinkle of garlic powder
- 1 egg white for egg wash
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup Tomato Sauce or Pizza Sauce 2-3 Tbsp per pizza
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese 3 Tbsp per pizza – or less! I have used just one tablespoon or even none, thanks to the ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese (3 Tbsp per pizza)
- Sprinkle of oregano garlic Powder, dash crushed red pepper
- 3 Tablespoons Mike's Hot Honey 2 tsp per pizza