Looking for a 21 Day Fix Meal Plan with five dinners, breakfast and lunch with cozy fall meals? This meal plan has healthy and quick dinners perfect for fall. WW points, printable grocery list, and meal planning spreadsheet included, too. This post contains affiliate links for products I’m obsessed with. Hey friends – it feels like the Fall is cruising right by, and yet it’s going to be 80 degrees here today so it’s kind of hard to get into all the festivities, you know? Looks like by Sunday we will have some fall like temps, so perhaps we will finally hit up that pumpkin patch!
Despite the temps, there’s lots of Fall deliciousness on this meal plan: Acorn and Delicata Squash, Broccoli, and Potatoes are all in peak season right now and I am here for the comfort food meals all day everyday!
I am excited with how my freezer is filling up! This week, while I am cooking, I am going to assemble two freezer meals at the same time with my Maple BBQ Chicken and my Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup. Instead of doubling the recipe and freezing (which is a great idea) these are meals you can assemble and freeze raw! You can cook from frozen in your Instant Pot
On to the Meal Plan!
As usual, all five dinners and a breakfast are already loaded into a *7 day template* meal planning spreadsheet for you here – just add in lunch and your snacks. If you aren’t following the meal plan exactly or can’t find certain ingredients, that’s ok. Swap out what you need, and the containers will auto adjust!
If you are an email subscriber, check your inbox for your full list of prep tips!
If you prefer pencil and paper instead of a spreadsheet, try this 21 Day Fix Meal Planner PDF to track your containers and water intake. It’s so helpful!
If you are following the 2B Mindset, I created a new 2B Mindset spreadsheet tracking tool to record your meals. It’s simple, but very helpful if you want to electronically track your food and easily see your week at a glance! Simply click the link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone). Then begin your daily or weekly tracking!
Have a delicious week!
Have a quick recipe question? The fastest way to get an answer is in my Ask the Fit Foodie group– come join us!
Need more planning help? Check out these 21 DF | Ultimate Portion Fix Resources
IF YOU WANT A FULL PLAN, I HAVE TEN FREE COMPLETE PLANS THAT YOU CAN USE FOR YOUR WEEK:
OR, TRY A RECENT Portion Fix MEAL PLAN…
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR INBOX!
I send out exclusive step-by-step prep tips for these meal plans in my weekly email! Click to get on the list!
Breakfast: Cheesy Bacon Breakfast Bites
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1/2 GREEN, 1/2 BLUE (per serving) | WW: Green – 5 points, Blue – 3 points, Green – 3 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 6 servings]
Tip: Feel free to sub broccoli in for the mushrooms, if you want to cut down on your grocery list!
- 6 free range organic eggs
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- 1/2 onion
- 6 slices of turkey bacon
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh spinach
- 1 cup of diced mushrooms
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar, feta, or other cheese of your choice
- Sea or Himalayan salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- coconut oil spray
Monday: Healthy Instant Pot Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 YELLOW, 1 GREEN, 1/4 BLUE, 2 TSP (per serving) | WW: Green – 9 points, Blue – 9 points, Purple – 7 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 6 servings]
- 1 1/2lbs of lean, grass fed ground beef
- 1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs (we use gluten free)
- 1/4 onion
- 7 cloves of garlic
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of shredded pecorino romano
- 1 tsp of dry parsley (or 1 T freshly chopped parsley)
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 3 cups of quartered and peeled golden potatoes
- 3 cups of baby carrots
- 3 T vegan butter or ghee
- 1 cup of chicken broth or stock
- salt, pepper
Tuesday: Taco Stuffed Acorn Squash
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 GREEN, 1/2 BLUE, 1/2 YELLOW (per serving) | WW: Green – 7 points, Blue – 2 points; Purple – 2 points (per serving)| [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 2 large acorn squash
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 cup of tomato sauce
- 1–2 T of salt free taco seasoning
- ⅔ cup of sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of corn (optional – omit for no yellow)
- 1/2 cup of black beans (optional – omit for no yellow)
- (optional) cilantro
Wednesday: Maple BBQ Chicken with Delicata Squash Fries
Chicken - 21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 TSP (per serving) | WW: Green, Blue, Purple – 7 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
Squash - 21 Day Fix: 1 GREEN (per serving) | WW: Green, Blue, Purple – ZERO points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 2-3 servings]
- 1 to 1.5 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup of coconut aminos (or sub low sodium soy sauce if not gluten-free)
- 3 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- sprinkle of sea or Himalayan salt and black pepper
- optional – thickener of your choice (arrowroot, tapioca, cornstarch, etc)
- 1 (or more) Delicata Squash
- Olive oil, avocado oil, or coconut oil cooking spray
- Your fav seasoning (ideas: Himalayan or sea salt, garlic powder, parmesan cheese (I usually do 1 T), chili powder/cayenne, cinnamon)
Thursday: Instant Pot Sausage Broccoli Pasta
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1/2 to 1 GREEN, 1 YELLOW, 1/2 BLUE, 1/2 tsp (per serving) | WW: Green, Blue, Purple – 10 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 lb spicy or sweet Italian poultry sausage
- 1/2 onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 1/2 cups of uncooked gluten free pasta
- 2–4 cups of fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups of low sodium chicken broth or stock
- crushed red pepper
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese (can omit for WW)
Friday: Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup or Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
21 Day Fix: 1/2 RED 1/2 GREEN 1 YELLOW plus toppings (per serving) | WW: Green - 4 points, Blue - 1 point, Purple - 1 point (per serving) | [Recipe makes 6 servings]
- 1 1/4 lb raw boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 3–4 Breasts)
- 10 oz. diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 14.5 oz. diced tomatoes (no salt added)
- 1 cup frozen corn thawed
- 1 cup canned black beans
- 1 medium onion
- 1 jalapeno
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 cups of organic, low sodium chicken broth or stock
- ground cumin
- chili powder
- Himalayan salt
- black pepper
- 4 organic corn tortillas
- olive oil cooking spray
- Optional toppings – avocado, cheese, lime, Greek yogurt, cilantro