Looking for a Healthy Meal plan with a brand *NEW* delicious hibachi dinner you can make at home? This meal plan has 5 easy dinners and a breakfast that will make you excited to cook this week! Plus 21 Day Fix Containers, WW points, and a meal planning spreadsheet included, too.
Healthy Meal Plan
Happy St. Patrick’s Day to you! Are you team Corned Beef and Cabbage? My mom and I LOVE it and make it every year…this year, we are celebrating on Sunday. Getting my mustard ready now 😂. If you don’t love it, but want to make something festive this weekend, I love this Loaded Potato Soup (meatless, too, if you need that!) and a long time reader favorite, my Shepherd’s Pie!
For next week, I am super excited – my ✨NEW Hibachi Steak✨ recipe is on the plan!! Just a warning, my people love it and now when I make hibachi, I have to make BOTH chicken and steak.
For lunches, I am craving my Ramen Noodle Salad, but also plan to use leftover Chicken Wild Rice Soup for at least two days.
About This Meal Plan
If you have been following full plans, and are new to my weekly meal plans, each week there are five dinners and a breakfast planned out, along with a lunch suggestion. These allow for more flexibility, but the meal plan still follows the 21 Day Fix containers and also includes WW points. This plan is perfect for anyone who is interested in healthy eating, portion control, prioritizing whole foods, and living a healthy lifestyle.
Grocery List and Prep Tips
The grocery list can be found in my weekly email for email subscribers! In the weekly email there are also step-by-step prep tips for these meal plans which makes the week go SOO much smoother in the prep department. It’s not too late to become an email subscriber and get these resources. Just click the link to sign up – it’s FREE!
For 21 Day FIX | Portion Fix Meal Plan Followers
So, all five dinners and a breakfast are already loaded into a meal planning spreadsheet for you here. Just add in lunch and snacks and make any adjustments you need. Note: Click the spreadsheet link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone).
If paper and pencil is more your thing try these:
Weight Watchers Meal Plan Followers
We are working on converting each recipe on the site to the new WW points system. Some recipes still have a link to find your personal points, while others have the points listed. In both cases, if you go to the recipe card on each blog post you will find the WW points info in the “notes” section. Thank you for bearing with us while we work on adapting to the new system!
You can see how the whole week fits together on the 3.20.23 Meal Plan at a Glance Spreadsheet.
For best results: click the spreadsheet link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone).
Ramen Noodle Salad would be amazing with the ingredients you are buying for the week. Top it with grilled chicken for some extra protein! Also definitely utilize leftovers from Instant Pot Chicken Wild Rice Soup at least one of the days – it is soo yum leftover!
When I meal plan I always start by planning my dinners. Then breakfast, then lunch. And finally, I fill in my snacks for the day with my remaining macros, points, or containers.
Healthy Snack Ideas | 21 Day Fix Snacks this post is a great way to get ideas for the containers, points, or macros you have leftover after you plan the rest of your day!
It’s still important to follow the 21 Day Fix plan on Saturdays and Sundays for optimal results, but you will likely have leftover meals and ingredients after following this healthy weekly meal plan. And, so, to eliminate food waste, take inventory of your fridge and pantry at the end of the week and create a plan for the weekend. Many people like to get some healthy takeout one night – think yummy salads with grilled protein or a slice of veggie pizza – and we have this helpful Healthy Weekend Meals post to help you even more!
You are in luck! I have 16 FREE and FULL 21 Day Fix Meal Plans for all of the calorie brackets ready to go for you!
This Week’s Plan
- 2 large honey crisp red apples cored and diced
- 2 pears or granny smith apples cored and diced
- 2 1/2 oranges cut away from rinds and quartered
- 4 kiwi fruit peeled and sliced into quarters
- 1 cup raspberries 8 oz container
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds from 1 ripe pomegranate
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Juice from orange rinds and remaining ½ orange
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 1 1/2 cups carrots
- 1 1/2 cups celery
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup wild rice this was tested with 100% wild rice, not a blend
- 1 1/2 lb chicken tenderloins or chicken breasts
- 5 cups low sodium chicken broth you can add more at the end if you want to or when reheating
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup canned coconut cream or canned coconut milk
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 1/2 pounds extra lean grass-fed ground sirloin
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 2 cups zucchini sliced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder or salt free taco seasoning
- 14.5 oz diced tomatoes or (10oz) can diced tomatoes with green chilis
- 1/4 cup water
- Sprinkle salt and pepper
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
Optional taco toppings
- Avocado, cilantro, extra cheese, anything goes!
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Sprinkle pepper
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or olive oil cooking oil spray
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth divided use, can sub water
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups elbow pasta I used a 12 oz box of gluten free Barilla
- 4 teaspoons vegan butter, butter, or ghee
- 2 1/2 cups freshly shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons pecorino romano optional, but highly recommended!
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- ½ medium onion quartered
- Fresh ginger – I used about a 1 inch piece
- 1 tsp lemon juice + lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
Yum Yum Sauce
- 1/2 cup Mayo
- 4 tsp naturally sweetened ketchup
- 1 tsp rice or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp butter melted
- 1/2- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt sprinkle, to taste
- 1 lb sirloin or NY strip steak chopped into bite sized pieces
- 2 tsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil divided use
- 2 tablespoon butter divided use
- 1/4 large onion or ½ small cut into thick slices
- 2 cups (8oz) baby bella mushrooms sliced
- 2 cups (about 1 large or 2 small) zucchini chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 ½ tablespoons coconut aminos divided use
- Green onion optional garnish
- salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 1/4 lb wild Alaskan salmon I love Butcherbox Salmon
- Juice of one lime
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos or low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey can sub maple syrup
- 1 large head cauliflower 4 cups of florets
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 3 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1.5 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2.5 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- ½ to 2 teaspoons chili garlic paste or sub sriracha to taste (I used 1/2 tsp and then added more at the end)
- 2 cloves garlic pressed or minced
- 2 teaspoons grated or minced ginger
- Scallions optional garnish
Leave a Reply