Looking for a 21 Day Fix Meal plan with freezer friendly meal ideas? Prep once, eat twice with this meal plan full of easy freezer meals. WW points, printable grocery list, and meal planning spreadsheet included, too. This post contains affiliate links for products I’m obsessed with.
Hey guys – this meal plan might look familiar to you! It’s based on Volume 6 of my Full Meal Plans! If you are looking to follow the full plan as written, you can head right over to that post. But if you are looking for a flexible plan to pick and choose from, keep reading!
The reason I picked this meal plan is because nearly all of the recipes are freezer friendly (except that salad, lol!) and we have been working on stocking our freezers before the busy late spring and summer months in my Facebook supporters group. And while these meals are freezer friendly, they also feel a bit lighter for the warmer weather coming up! Simply double and freeze any of the meals you would like (or all of them!) or simply freeze your leftovers.
Whenever possible, I love using my Souper Cubes to freeze meals into single serving sizes so they can be used later for lunches or dinners! But you can also freeze in ziplocks, stasher bags, or in baking dishes.
If you are following the flexible plan, all five dinners and a breakfast are already loaded into a *7 day template* meal planning spreadsheet for you here – just add in lunch and your snacks. If you aren’t following the meal plan exactly or can’t find certain ingredients, that’s ok. Swap out what you need, and the containers will auto adjust!
If you are an email subscriber, your full list of prep tips have been sent out!
If you prefer pencil and paper instead of a spreadsheet, try this 21 Day Fix Meal Planner PDF to track your containers and water intake. It’s so helpful!
*NEW* If you are following the 2B Mindset, I created a new 2B Mindset spreadsheet tracking tool to record your meals. It’s simple, but very helpful if you want to electronically track your food and easily see your week at a glance! Simply click the link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone). Then begin your daily or weekly tracking!
Have a delicious week!
Looking for some extra accountability? Join my new SUPPORTERS group on Facebook where we chat daily about meal planning, meal prep, staying on track, healthy habits and basically help support each other though the week!
Have a quick recipe question? The fastest way to get an answer is in my Ask the Fit Foodie group– come join us!
Need more planning help? Check out these 21 DF | Ultimate Portion Fix Resources
IF YOU WANT A FULL PLAN, I HAVE NINE FREE COMPLETE PLANS THAT YOU CAN USE FOR YOUR WEEK:
OR, TRY A RECENT Ultimate Portion Fix MEAL PLAN…
THIS 21 DAY FIX EATING PLAN DOESN’T FIT WHAT YOU NEED RIGHT NOW? I’VE GOT YOU COVERED!
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR INBOX!
I send out exclusive step-by-step prep tips for these meal plans in my weekly email! Click to get on the list!
THIS WEEK’S 21 DAY FIX MEAL PLAN AND WW MEAL PLAN-
Breakfast: Baked Oatmeal Jars
Tip: Make a double batch and follow the baking dish directions in the post!
21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW, 1/4 PURPLE, trace ORANGE (per serving) | WW: Green – 5 points, Blue – 5 points, Purple – 2 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 1 1/3 cup old fashioned rolled oats (we use gluten free)
- 1 T chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking powder
- sprinkle of salt
- 1 cup of diced fruit (berries are a favorite)
- 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 T maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
Monday: Asian Chicken Meatballs with Cauliflower Rice and Green Beans
21 Day Fix : 1 RED, 1/2 TSP, 3 sweetener TSP (per serving) | WW Freestyle: 6 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- Cooking oil spray
- 1lb ground chicken (98% fat free for WW)
- 1 T coconut aminos
- 1 egg
- 2 T minced green onions
- 1 T minced ginger
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ cup of matchstick carrots
- ¼ cup gluten free or whole wheat panko breadcrumbs
- ½ tsp sea or Himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/3 cup of coconut aminos
- 1 T tomato paste
- 2 tsp coconut oil (use 1 tsp for WW)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 T fresh ginger
- a dash of crushed red pepper
- 2 tsp gluten-free flour (only needed for IP cooking method) (sub arrowroot or tapioca for paleo, sub whole wheat if no other dietary restrictions)
- Cauliflower rice (frozen or fresh)
- Green beans (frozen or fresh)
Tuesday: Instant Pot Enchilada Pasta
21 Day Fix : 1 RED, 1/2 GREEN, 1 YELLOW, 1 BLUE (per serving) | WW: Green – 8 points, Blue – 8 points, Purple – 5 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 1lb lean grass fed ground beef (or sub ground turkey or ground chicken)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- sprinkle of salt
- 1/2 diced red onion
- 2 bell peppers diced (any color)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 (8 or 10 oz) small can of tomato sauce
- 1 (15oz) can of diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 ½ cups of gluten free brown rice pasta (penne, ziti, spirals all work well)
- ⅔– 1 ⅓ cup freshly shredded sharp cheddar cheese (I used a full cup and then added more on top)
- fresh cilantro for garnish
Wednesday: Instant Pot Chicken Curry and Rice with green beans
21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW, 1 RED, 1/2 GREEN, 1/2 TSP, 1/4 BLUE (per serving) | WW: Green – 10 points, Blue – 8 points, Purple – 3 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 2 tsp avocado or coconut oil
- 2T ginger
- 2–3 cloves of garlic
- 1+ T yellow curry powder
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 1/4 cup chicken broth or stock
- 2 + cups of frozen butternut squash
- 1lb boneless chicken tenders or chicken thighs
- 1/3 cup Coconut milk
- Garnish with green onion + cilantro if you have them
Thursday: Sloppy Joe Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 GREEN, 1 YELLOW, optional BLUE (per serving) | WW Freestyle: 7 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 2 baked sweet potatoes
- 1 lb lean ground turkey or beef
- 1/4 onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tbs cumin
- 1 tbs honey (or slightly more to taste)
- 1 14 oz can of diced tomatoes
- 1 (6 oz) can of tomato paste
21 Day Fix: 1 GREEN, 1 RED, 1 BLUE, 1 TSP (per serving) | WW Freestyle: 6 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 2 cups of cauliflower rice
- 2 cups of broccoli florets
- 1 lb of chicken tenderloins
- 4 tsp of rice flour or gf flour blend
- 4 tsp vegan butter or ghee
- 1 cup of unsweetened original almond milk
- 1 1/3 cups shredded cheddar cheese (use Daiya for dairy free!)
- Himalayan salt