21 Day Fix Meal plan with five dinners and breakfast planned out for you. This meal plan has a mix of healthy comfort food and lighter, family friendly nutrient-dense options to help get everyone on board with dinner! WW points, printable grocery list, and meal planning spreadsheet included, too. This post contains affiliate links for products I’m obsessed with.
It’s been awesome seeing you all enjoying the meals in last week’s Full Meal Plan! The feedback is always so great and we will definitely keep these coming throughout the year!
We are back this week with a regular weekly plan with your dinners and a breakfast idea. Looking for a yummy lunch option? I am making my Sloppy Joe Stuffed Sweet Potatoes which are awesome to prep ahead and then heat through the week. In my new SUPPORTERS group, we have been talking a lot about eating from the top of the list, so I love having sweet potatoes as part of my yellow container options! I’ve also been freezing lots of Quinoa to grab as an easy side dish for myself when my family is having rice – this would be delish with my brand new Hibachi Recipe that’s all set for Thursday!
What else is awesome? Three of these dinners (and the quiche) serve 6, so this is an awesome week to stock that freezer with your SouperCubes filled with leftovers! It’s so great to have a back up of meals or lunches when you need them!
As always, all five dinners and a breakfast are already loaded into a *7 day template* meal planning spreadsheet for you here – just add in lunch and your snacks. If you aren’t following the meal plan exactly or can’t find certain ingredients, that’s ok. Swap out what you need, and the containers will auto adjust!
If you are a subscriber, your full list of prep tips have been sent out!
If you prefer pencil and paper instead of a spreadsheet, try this 21 Day Fix Meal Planner PDF to track your containers and water intake. It’s so helpful!
Have a delicious week!
Looking for some extra accountability? Join my new SUPPORTERS group on Facebook where we chat daily about meal planning, meal prep, staying on track, healthy habits and basically help support each other though the week!
Have a quick recipe question? The fastest way to get an answer is in my Ask the Fit Foodie group– come join us!
Need more planning help? Check out these 21 DF | Ultimate Portion Fix Resources
IF YOU WANT A FULL PLAN, I HAVE NINE FREE COMPLETE PLANS THAT YOU CAN USE FOR YOUR WEEK:
OR, TRY A RECENT Ultimate Portion Fix MEAL PLAN…
THIS 21 DAY FIX EATING PLAN DOESN’T FIT WHAT YOU NEED RIGHT NOW? I’VE GOT YOU COVERED!
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR INBOX!
I send out exclusive step-by-step prep tips for these meal plans in my weekly email! Click to get on the list!
THIS WEEK’S 21 DAY FIX MEAL PLAN AND WW MEAL PLAN-
Breakfast: Crustless Zucchini Quiche
21 Day Fix: 1 GREEN, 1/2 RED, 1/2 BLUE, 1/2 TSP (per serving) | WW: Green – 6 points, Blue – 5 points, Purple – 5 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 6 servings]
- 2-3 medium zucchini (you can also swap in other veggies with this!)
- 1 onion
- 1 small container (15oz) of part skim ricotta
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon of butter flavored olive oil, regular olive oil, butter, or ghee
- dash of black pepper
- dried basil
- dried oregano
- olive oil cooking spray
21 Day Fix: 1 GREEN, 1 RED, 1 YELLOW, 1/3 BLUE, 1 TSP (per serving) | WW: Green – 6 points, Blue – 5 points, Green – 4 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 6 servings]
- 2 T butter
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1 1/2 cups of carrots
- 1 1/2 cups of celery
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup wild rice rice
- 1 1/2 lb chicken tenderloins or chicken breasts
- 5 cups low sodium chicken broth
- poultry seasoning
- dried thyme
- 2/3 cup canned coconut cream or canned coconut milk
Tuesday: Mexican Lasagna
21 Day Fix: 2/3 RED, 1 GREEN, 1 YELLOW, 2/3 BLUE plus toppings (per serving) | WW: Green, Blue, Purple – 9 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 6 servings]
Tip for FIXers: If using quiche as your breakfast today, only use 1 cup cheddar cheese in your lasagna (will make each serving 1/2 BLUE), as to not go over your allotted BLUE container for the day.
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 medium onion
- 1 lb lean ground sirloin or other protein
- 2 T salt free taco seasoning
- 1 1/3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup of refried beans
- 1/4 cup of corn
- 1 can of Rotel
- olive oil cooking spray
- 8 gluten free corn tortillas, cut in half
- Optional toppings – cilantro, 2/3 c. avocado, jalapeno, cilantro lime yogurt sauce
Wednesday: Healthy Instant Pot Baked Ziti
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 1/4 GREEN, 1 YELLOW, 2/3 BLUE, 1/3 TSP (per serving) | WW: Green, Blue, Purple – 11 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 6 servings]
Tip for FIXers: If using quiche as your breakfast today, only use a total of 1 cup mozzarella cheese + pecorino romano in your ziti (will make each serving 1/2 BLUE), as to not go over your allotted BLUE container for the day.
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 ¼ lean ground beef or Italian poultry sausage
- ½ onion
- olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- Himalayan salt
- 2 ¼ cups of gluten free pasta
- 1 (28oz) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 T fresh basil (or 1 tsp dried)
- dried oregano
- 2 cups of chopped spinach
- ¾ cup of ricotta cheese
- 1 cup of freshly shredded or cubed mozzarella
- ⅓ cup of Pecorino Romano or high quality Parmesan Cheese
Thursday: *NEW* Hibachi Chicken
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 GREEN, 1 1/2 TSP, 1 ORANGE (per serving) | WW: Green – 11 points, Blue – 8 points, Purple – 8 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 serving]
- 1 1/2 lb pound Chicken tenderloins or breasts
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp + 1 tsp butter
- 1/4 large onion or ½ small
- 2 cups (8oz) of sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 2 cups (about 1 large or 2 small) chopped zucchini
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 ½ Tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Mayo
- 1 T plus 1 tsp naturally sweetened ketchup
- 1 tsp rice or apple cider vinegar
- garlic powder
- sprinkle of salt
Friday: Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 YELLOW, 1/4 PURPLE 1/3 BLUE, trace GREEN (per serving) | WW: Green- 6 points; Blue – 5 points; Purple- 5 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 Servings]
- olive oil spray
- 1lb white fish – I use turbo, flounder, or mahi-mahi (you can sub shrimp)
- 8 corn tortillas (you can sub 4 flour tortillas instead – on the 21 day Fix, you can have 1 flour or TWO corn for a yellow.)
- salt free taco seasoning
- 3 limes
- 1 cup of diced mango
- 2/3 cup diced avocado
- 1/4 diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon of diced jalapeño
- 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- shredded lettuce or cabbage