21 Day Fix Meal plan with five dinners and breakfast already planned out. This meal plan has both classic and new recipes with lots of family friendly options for the week! WW points, printable grocery list, and meal planning spreadsheet included, too. This post contains affiliate links for products I’m obsessed with.
Happy Friday and Happy Early Valentine’s Day! In case you missed it, I posted a healthy Date Night Recipes roundup yesterday to get you thinking of delicious recipes you can make at home to have a special night with your Valentines, your Galentines, or your awesome self!
Speaking of delicious meals – this meal plan is full of them! I have my brand new Instant Pot Chicken Tacos recipe on here – it’s the recipe that got my daughter finally eating taco meat 😂. We make a double batch and freeze ours, so I highly recommend that! Also, my Cabbage Roll Soup got a fun new photo glow up, and it’s one of my favorite, low carb soups to make in the winter. Tip: use some of your cabbage in your tacos instead of lettuce! It’s my fave!
Looking for a yummy lunch option? Try my Butternut Squash Soup! It’s so hearty and filing, but also full of veggie goodness!
If you are a subscriber, your full list of prep tips have been sent out!
All five dinners and a breakfast are already loaded into a *7 day template* meal planning spreadsheet for you here – just add in lunch and your snacks. If you aren’t following the meal plan exactly or can’t find certain ingredients, that’s ok. Swap out what you need, and the containers will auto adjust!
If you prefer pencil and paper instead of a spreadsheet, try this 21 Day Fix Meal Planner PDF to track your containers and water intake. It’s so helpful!
Have a delicious week!
Looking for some extra accountability? Join my new SUPPORTERS group on Facebook where we chat daily about meal planning, meal prep, staying on track, healthy habits and basically help support each other though the week! This month’s theme is self care…and we are also midway through a plank challenge bc I am sure my abs are in there somewhere, lol.
Have a quick recipe question? The fastest way to get an answer is in my Ask the Fit Foodie group– come join us!
Need more planning help? Check out these 21 DF | Ultimate Portion Fix Resources
IF YOU WANT A FULL PLAN, I HAVE EIGHT FREE COMPLETE PLANS THAT YOU CAN USE FOR YOUR WEEK:
OR, TRY A RECENT Ultimate Portion Fix MEAL PLAN…
THIS 21 DAY FIX EATING PLAN DOESN’T FIT WHAT YOU NEED RIGHT NOW? I’VE GOT YOU COVERED!
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR INBOX!
I send out exclusive step-by-step prep tips for these meal plans in my weekly email! Click to get on the list!
THIS WEEK’S 21 DAY FIX MEAL PLAN AND WW MEAL PLAN-
Breakfast: Gluten Free Make Ahead Freezer Waffles
21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW, 1 TSP, 1 sweetener TSP (per serving) | WW: Green- 7 points; Blue- 7 points; Purple- 3 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes about 12 waffles]
- 4 cups of Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 6 T of arrowroot flour
- 4 T of raw sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups of vanilla almond milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 T melted butter, vegan butter, or coconut oil
- coconut or avocado oil cooking spray
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 GREEN, 1 YELLOW, 1/4 BLUE, 2 TSP (per serving) | WW: Green – 9 points, Blue – 9 points, Purple – 7 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 6 servings]
- 1 1/2lbs of lean, grass fed ground beef or ground meat of your choice
- 1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs (we use gluten free)
- 1/4 onion
- 7 cloves of garlic
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of shredded pecorino romano
- dry parsley (can sub fresh)
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 3 cups of quartered and peeled golden potatoes
- 3 cups of baby carrots
- 3 T vegan butter or ghee
- 1 cup of chicken broth or stock
- salt, pepper
Tuesday: *NEW* Instant Pot Chicken Tacos
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 YELLOW, 1/4 GREEN plus toppings (per serving) | WW: Green – 6 points, Blue – 3 points, Purple, 3 points plus toppings (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 1–3 pounds of chicken breast or tenderloins (I prefer tenderloins)
- 1 (10 oz) can of low sodium tomato sauce
- 1–2 T of salt free taco seasoning
- Himalayan or Kosher salt
- Optional: squeeze of fresh lime
- Favorite taco toppings: cabbage (use some from your soup!), greek yogurt, cheese, avocado, cilantro, fresh lime, fresh pico
- Cooking Oil Spray
- Corn tortillas
- Himalayan or Kosher salt
Wednesday: Cabbage Roll Soup
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 2 GREEN, 1/2 BLUE optional (per serving) | WW: Green, Blue, Purple – 3 points plus optional cheese (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 1 lb lean chicken sausage, ground chicken or turkey, or lean ground sirloin
- 1 large onion
- 1/2 large or 1 small head of cabbage (you can use some for your tacos!)
- 3 cups low sodium organic chicken broth or stock
- ground pepper
- Himalayan salt
- dried oregano
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes (I used fire roasted)
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- fresh basil
- shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese (optional topping)
- cooking spray
Thursday: Homemade Hamburger Helper
21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW, 3/4 GREEN, 3/4 RED, 1 BLUE (per serving) | WW: Green, Blue, Purple – 11 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 6 servings]
- 1 lb ground beef or ground meat of your choice
- 2 cups of gluten free elbows
- garlic powder
- dry mustard
- Himalayan salt
- 2 1/4 cups chicken broth or beef broth
- 4 cups of cauliflower florets – small head or frozen bag
- 2 cups of freshly shredded cheddar cheese (About 1 block)
- 2 T pecorino romano (optional)
Chicken – 21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 1/4 TSP, 1 sweetener TSP (per serving) | WW: Green – 7 points, Blue – 6 points, Purple – 6 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 Servings]
Cauliflower – 21 Day Fix: 1 GREEN, 1 TSP, 2 sweetener TSP (per serving) | WW: Green, Blue, Purple- 6 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 Servings]
- 1 lb of chicken tenderloins
- 1/2 cup of coconut aminos (or sub low sodium soy sauce)
- 2 limes
- 3 T of honey
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3 T of fresh ginger
- curry powder
- chili paste or sriracha
- 2 T of fresh cilantro
- 2/3 cup of low sodium chicken broth
- 4 T of creamy peanut butter
- 1 large head of cauliflower (4 cups)
- olive oil
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 3 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1.5 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2.5 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- ½ to 2 teaspoons chili garlic paste or sub sriracha
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp fresh ginger
- scallions (optional garnish)