21 Day Fix Meal plan with five dinners and breakfast to keep you on plan for the week! The meal plan has a little bit of everything, from low carb options, to made over healthy comfort foods! WW points, printable grocery list, and meal planning spreadsheet included, too. This post contains affiliate links for products I’m obsessed with.
Well, we made it though January! I feel better than I have in a long time…and a HUGE shout of to my Supporters group on Facebook who have just been the best. I am so inspired and energized and remembering all over again just how good healthy habits feel. Can’t wait to continue our progress into Feb!
As far as this week’s plan, I am keeping it really simple as far as prep goes! If you are on my email list, I send out weekly prep tips to go along with this plan so you know exactly how to follow through in the kitchen! Make sure to subscribe to my email list, if you haven’t already!
But just because this week is low on prep, you can still get some extra prepping done! I recently learned that you can freeze Overnight Oats! This is super exciting because they are so easy to put together, that making a double batch doesn’t take any extra time. I plan to use my Soupercubes to freeze a batch! And you know how I feel about freezing your extra Taco Meat …this is a MUST! It takes no extra time and it literally saves me several times a month. Plan on a double batch and you will be good to go.
As far as the rest of the plan, all five dinners and a breakfast are already loaded into a *7 day template* meal planning spreadsheet for you here – just add in lunch and your snacks. If you aren’t following the meal plan exactly or can’t find certain ingredients, that’s ok. Swap out what you need, and the containers will auto adjust!
Looking for a yummy lunch option? This week, I am going to make some Easy Instant Pot Tomato Soup with Crispy Cheese Chips and also some of my Healthy Chicken Lettuce Wraps (leaving out the water chestnuts to keep them no yellow).
Prefer pencil and paper? Use this 21 Day Fix Meal Planner PDF to track your containers and water intake. It’s so helpful!
Have a delicious week!
Looking for more support? Come join my NEW Facebook Accountability Group!
Have a quick recipe question? The fastest way to get an answer is in my Ask the Fit Foodie group– come join us!
Need more planning help? Check out these 21 DF | Ultimate Portion Fix Resources
IF YOU WANT A FULL PLAN, I HAVE EIGHT FREE COMPLETE PLANS THAT YOU CAN USE FOR YOUR WEEK:
OR, TRY A RECENT Ultimate Portion Fix MEAL PLAN…
THIS 21 DAY FIX EATING PLAN DOESN’T FIT WHAT YOU NEED RIGHT NOW? I’VE GOT YOU COVERED!
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR INBOX!
I send out exclusive step-by-step prep tips for these meal plans in my weekly email! Click to get on the list!
THIS WEEK’S 21 DAY FIX MEAL PLAN AND WW MEAL PLAN-
Breakfast: Overnight Oats
21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW plus toppings (per serving) | WW Freestyle: 4 points plus toppings (per serving) | [Recipe makes 5 servings]
- 1 2/3 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 2/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ground cinnamon
- maple syrup or honey
- toppings/mix ins of choice (see post)
Monday: Healthy Instant Pot Lasagna Soup
21 Day Fix: 1/2 YELLOW, 1 1/4 GREEN, 1 RED, 1/2 BLUE, 1/2 TSP (per serving) | WW Freestyle: 9 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 6 servings]
Tip: Want low carb? Leave out the noodles or plate them just for your kids
- olive oil
- 1 1/4 lb Italian poultry sausage, ground turkey, or lean ground beef
- 1 onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 4 cups chicken broth or stock
- 1 (28 oz) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (14 oz) can of tomato sauce
- fresh basil
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 6 gluten free lasagna noodles (or use whole wheat)
- parmesan cheese (I use Pecorino Romano)
Tuesday: Hidden Cauliflower Taco Meat Taco Salads or Tacos
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 GREEN, plus taco/salad toppings (per serving) | WW Freestyle: ZERO points (if using 99% ground turkey); 5 points (if using 93% ground beef) plus taco/salad toppings | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
Tip: Don’t forget to count all of your ingredients for taco salads or tacos – these container/point counts are just for the meat with cauliflower.
- 1lb of ground meat of your choice (we using love lean ground beef)
- 3 cups of cauliflower rice (can be frozen)
- 8 oz can low sodium tomato sauce
- salt free taco seasoning
- Your favorite taco toppings
- Ingredients for salads or tacos
Chicken – 21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1/2 sweetener tsp (per serving) | WW: Green, Blue, and Purple – 3 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
Mac and Cheese – 21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW, 1/2 GREEN, 1 BLUE (per serving) | WW: Green, Blue & Purple- 9 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 6 servings]
- brown sugar (can sub coconut sugar)
- garlic powder
- chili powder
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- olive oil or olive oil cooking oil spray
Mac and Cheese
- 3 cups gluten free rotini or penne pasta
- 2 cups of low sodium chicken broth (can sub water)
- dry mustard
- garlic powder
- 3 tsp butter
- 3 cups frozen butternut squash (1 10oz frozen bag)
- 2 cups of freshly shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2T Pecorino Romano or parmesan cheese
- optional – ¼ cup gluten free breadcrumbs (note – you can make these easily by putting a slice of bread in your blender)
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 GREEN, 1 BLUE, 1 tsp (per serving) | WW Freestyle Points: 5 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 1 lb lean grass fed ground beef
- 1 small to medium head of cauliflower
- 4 tsp of rice flour (or flour of your choice – almond flour is best for keto)
- 4 tsp butter, vegan butter, or ghee
- 1 cup of unsweetened original almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1 1/3 cups shredded cheddar cheese (use Daiya or Violife for dairy free)
- Himalayan salt
Friday: Buffalo Chicken Pizza with raw veggies or a side salad
21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW, 1 RED, 1 BLUE, 1 TSP (per serving) | WW Freestyle: 7 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 1 pizza]
- olive oil spray
- 1 whole grain wrap, tortilla, or flatbread
- 1 tsp butter or ghee
- 1/2 cup of diced, cooked chicken
- 1/4–1/3 cup of hot sauce (more sauce, more spice!)
- 2 T ricotta cheese
- 2 1/2 T blue cheese
- 3 T shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 T diced red onion
- garlic powder