Looking for a 21 Day Fix Meal plan with five dinners and breakfast already figured out? This meal plan has some cozy but healthy comfort foods to keep you on track all week. WW points, printable grocery list, and meal planning spreadsheet included, too. This post contains affiliate links for products I’m obsessed with.
Somehow I blinked and it’s already Friday! It was a super fun (and exhausting) week of snow, sledding, hot chocolate, and of course wet clothes and boots on repeat. And I wouldn’t trade it for anything (except maybe a mudroom 🙄).
Anyway, I have another meal plan here for you! We are going to make Super Bowl Sunday work for us as part of our prep – by making a double batch of my Instant Pot Beanless Chili and use leftovers from my Buffalo Chicken Dip to make Taquitos on Tuesday! And since the Chili calls for so many of the same veggies as the other meals this week, just keep that cutting board out and keep chopping! Your week will go SO much easier with just a little prep! If you are a subscriber, your full list of prep tips have been sent out!
Looking for some extra Accountability? Join my new SUPPORTERS group on Facebook where we chat daily about meal planning, meal prep, staying on track, healthy habits and basically help support each other though the week!
All five dinners and a breakfast are already loaded into a *7 day template* meal planning spreadsheet for you here – just add in lunch and your snacks. If you aren’t following the meal plan exactly or can’t find certain ingredients, that’s ok. Swap out what you need, and the containers will auto adjust!
Looking for a yummy lunch option? Try my Chicken Tortilla Soup!
If you prefer pencil and paper instead of a spreadsheet, try this 21 Day Fix Meal Planner PDF to track your containers and water intake. It’s so helpful!
Have a delicious week!
Have a quick recipe question? The fastest way to get an answer is in my Ask the Fit Foodie group– come join us!
Need more planning help? Check out these 21 DF | Ultimate Portion Fix Resources
IF YOU WANT A FULL PLAN, I HAVE EIGHT FREE COMPLETE PLANS THAT YOU CAN USE FOR YOUR WEEK:
OR, TRY A RECENT Ultimate Portion Fix MEAL PLAN…
THIS 21 DAY FIX EATING PLAN DOESN’T FIT WHAT YOU NEED RIGHT NOW? I’VE GOT YOU COVERED!
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR INBOX!
I send out exclusive step-by-step prep tips for these meal plans in my weekly email! Click to get on the list!
THIS WEEK’S 21 DAY FIX MEAL PLAN AND WW MEAL PLAN-
Breakfast: Instant Pot Frittata
21 Day Fix: 1 GREEN, 1 RED, 1/4 BLUE (per serving) | WW: Green- 6 points; Blue- 3 points; Purple- 3 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
Tip: I am pairing with Steel Cut Oats because I find I do better when I include a carb with breakfast!
- olive oil cooking spray
- ½ cup feta cheese (can sub favorite cheese)
- 3 1/2 cups fresh baby spinach, chopped (can sub kale or other leafy veggie)
- 1 onion
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup original almond milk (can sub any milk you have on hand)
- 4 slices turkey bacon(can sub pork bacon)
Sunday | Monday: Instant Pot Beanless Chili
21 Day Fix: 2 GREEN, 1 RED, 1/2 TSP (per serving) | WW Freestyle: 7 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 6 servings]
Tip: Make a double batch and enjoy this for dinner during the Super Bowl, and then repurpose the leftovers in tacos, wraps, or over a salad on Monday night!
- 1.5 pounds ground beef (or sub ground chicken or ground turkey)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 1/2 cups carrots
- 1 cup of bell peppers
- 2 cups of zucchini
- chili powder
- ground cumin
- cayenne pepper
- 1 15-ounce can tomato puree or tomato sauce
- 2 small (10 oz) cans of tomatoes with green chilies
Tuesday: Healthy Buffalo Chicken Taquitos with celery sticks
21 Day Fix: 1/2 RED, 1 YELLOW, 1/3 BLUE, 1 ORANGE (per 2 taquitos) | WW Freestyle: 5 points (per 2 taquitos) | [Recipe makes 6 servings]
Tip: Need a low carb option? Put the filling in lettuce wraps!
- salt, pepper, garlic powder for seasoning
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast tenders
- 1 1/3 cup 2% greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup of shredded cheddar
- 2/3 cup of blue cheese
- ⅓–1/2 cup hot sauce (I use Franks)
- 1/2 T chopped green onion (optional)
- 12 corn tortillas (or sub flour for easier rolling)
- celery sticks
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- white wine vinegar
21 Day Fix: 2 GREEN, 1 YELLOW, 1 RED, 1 TSP (per serving) | WW: Green – 8 points, Blue – 7 points, Purple 1 point (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 4 teaspoons of butter (can use 2 tsp for WW)
- 1 lb. chicken tenderloins or chicken breast
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- 1 onion
- 2–3 cloves of garlic
- 3 cups low sodium chicken stock or broth
- 3–4 yukon gold potatoes (can sub turnips for low carb)
- 1 small head of cauliflower
- salt + pepper
- fresh parsley and/or thyme for garnish
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk, coconut milk, or 1% milk
21 Day Fix Chicken: 1 RED, 1/4 YELLOW (I don’t count this), and 2 tsp per serving | WW Freestyle Points: 5 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
21 Day Fix Chickpea Salad: 1 yellow, 1 1/2 green, 1/2 orange, (1 orange if you add olives or double the dressing), 1/6 blue | WW Freestyle Points: 2 points per serving (this is with the cheese) | [Recipe makes 6 servings]
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts – I like them on the thinner side
- butter or vegan butter
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- gluten free flour, rice flour, or whole wheat flour
- 3-4 lemons
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- fresh parsley (optional)
- 2 can chickpeas (3 cups)
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 cucumber
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/4 red onion
- fresh parsley
- ⅓ cup of feta (can double if you like or omit for vegan!)
- Optional – 6 T olives (about 30)
- olive oil
- red wine vinegar
- sprinkle of salt and fresh pepper
- 1 T fresh oregano or 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp fresh basil or 1/4 tsp dried basil
- garlic powder
- 1/2 lemon
Friday: Mini Bell Pepper Nachos
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 2 GREEN, 1/2 BLUE (be sure to also count toppings!) per serving| WW Freestyle: 7 points per serving (calculated using 93% ground beef and reduced fat cheese), plus toppings if you use them! [Recipe makes 4 Servings]
Tip: Want something with chips instead? Make these Sheet Pan Nachos!
- 1-2 T of homemade salt-free taco seasoning OR the following spices:
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 lb mini bell peppers
- shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups prepared fresh salsa
- fresh cilantro (optional)
- lime (optional)
- additional toppings – avocado, plain Greek yogurt, olives, etc