21 Day Fix Meal plan with five dinners and breakfast to help you plan your week and make it go more smoothly. This meal plan has a nice mix of different meals with very little prep so you can feel prepped for the week without spending a ton of time in the kitchen! WW points, printable grocery list, and meal planning spreadsheet included, too. This post contains affiliate links for products I’m obsessed with.
Hey guys! Happy Friday! It sure feels good to see the sun shining in here in PA. It’s still insanely cold out (omg, the wind 🥶) but I am gonna take what I can get at the moment. I really hit a wall on Thursday after daily savings killed our sleep here, so I am happy for the natural vitamin D and energy boost!
The good news is it seems like the sunshine is going to continue into next week – YAY! And so this meal plan has has a couple options for grilling with the burgers and the salmon. I also included several top of the list ingredients like kale, chickpeas, and almond flour for those of you who are focusing on adding these more nutrient dense food into your daily meals.
Another bonus about this meal plan? It requires minimal prep so you can enjoy any nice weather that is coming your way this weekend!
As always, all five dinners and a breakfast are already loaded into a *7 day template* meal planning spreadsheet for you here – just add in lunch and your snacks. If you aren’t following the meal plan exactly or can’t find certain ingredients, that’s ok. Swap out what you need, and the containers will auto adjust!
If you are a subscriber, your full list of prep tips have been sent out!
If you prefer pencil and paper instead of a spreadsheet, try this 21 Day Fix Meal Planner PDF to track your containers and water intake. It’s so helpful!
Have a delicious week!
Looking for some extra accountability? Join my new SUPPORTERS group on Facebook where we chat daily about meal planning, meal prep, staying on track, healthy habits and basically help support each other though the week!
Have a quick recipe question? The fastest way to get an answer is in my Ask the Fit Foodie group– come join us!
Need more planning help? Check out these 21 DF | Ultimate Portion Fix Resources
IF YOU WANT A FULL PLAN, I HAVE NINE FREE COMPLETE PLANS THAT YOU CAN USE FOR YOUR WEEK:
OR, TRY A RECENT Ultimate Portion Fix MEAL PLAN…
THIS 21 DAY FIX EATING PLAN DOESN’T FIT WHAT YOU NEED RIGHT NOW? I’VE GOT YOU COVERED!
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR INBOX!
I send out exclusive step-by-step prep tips for these meal plans in my weekly email! Click to get on the list!
THIS WEEK’S 21 DAY FIX MEAL PLAN AND WW MEAL PLAN-
Breakfast: Healthy Carrot Cake Muffins + 4 slices Turkey Bacon OR 2 eggs
21 Day Fix: 1/2 YELLOW, 1/2 BLUE, 1/2 TSP, 1/3 PURPLE SWAP, 3 sweetener tsp per muffin (see recipe post for more container details) + 1 RED | WW: 5-7 points per muffin (see recipe post for point breakdown) | [Recipe makes 12 muffins]
- 1 cup + 2 T oat flour (don’t have oat flour? Make your own by grinding oats in your food processor or blender!)
- 1 cup packed almond flour
- ground cinnamon
- ground nutmeg
- ground ginger (optional)
- baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 2 tablespoon coconut or avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar (or fresh lemon juice)
- 1 ¼– 1½ cups of grated carrots
- (optional) ¼ cup of chopped nuts (walnuts or pecans)
- (optional) ½ cup raisins
- (optional) ⅓ cup of crushed pineapple very well drained
- 6 triangles of Laughing Cow Creamy Light Cheese Wedges
- 5–6 T Organic Powdered Sugar
- Turkey bacon or eggs
21 Day Fix: 1 GREEN, 1 RED, 1/2 YELLOW, 1/2 BLUE (per serving) | WW: Green – 7 points, Blue – 6 points, Purple – 6 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 package Italian chicken sausage (or make your own)
- 3 cups of kale
- 1 cup of canned chickpeas
- 1 1/2 cups of crushed tomatoes
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Tuesday: Instant Pot Enchilada Pasta (with half amount of cheese)
Tip: For top of the list, use quinoa, chickpea, or lentil pasta!
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 1/2 GREEN, 1 YELLOW, 1/2 BLUE (per serving) | WW: Green – 8 points, Blue – 8 points, Purple – 5 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 1lb lean grass fed ground beef (or sub ground turkey or ground chicken)
- dried oregano
- ground cumin
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- chili powder
- sprinkle of salt
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 bell peppers (any color)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 (8 or 10 oz) small can of tomato sauce
- 1 (15oz) can of diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 ½ cups of gluten free brown rice pasta (penne, ziti, spirals all work well)
- ⅔ cup freshly shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- fresh cilantro for garnish
Chicken- 21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 TSP (per serving) | WW: Green, Blue, Purple – 7 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
Brussels – 21 Day Fix: 1 GREEN, 1 TSP, trace BLUE (per serving) | WW: Green, Blue, Purple – 3 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 1 to 1.5 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup tomato paste (about 6 oz can)
- 1/4 cup of coconut aminos (or sub low sodium soy sauce)
- 3 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- sprinkle of sea or Himalayan salt and black pepper
- optional – thickener of your choice (arrowroot, tapioca, cornstarch, etc)
- 16 oz of whole Brussels Sprouts (or sub the pre-shredded ones)
- olive oil
- sea salt
- 1/3 cup shaved Parmesan cheese (I used a Parmesan blend)
- 4 slices of turkey bacon
- 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar
Burger – 21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1/2 GREEN, 1/2 BLUE, 1 1/2 TSP, 1 sweetener TSP (per serving) | WW: Green, Blue, Purple – 7 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 serving]
Fries – 21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW (per 1/2 c. serving) | WW: Green – 2 points, Blue – 2 points, Purple – ZERO points (per 1/2 c. serving) | [Recipe makes 8 servings]
- 4 T organic, naturally sweetened ketchup
- 2 teaspoons mayo
- 1 1/4 lb lean ground beef
- olive oil
- coarse kosher or sea salt
- (optional) dill burger pickles
- iceberg or romaine lettuce for wrapping burger, or your favorite gluten free or whole wheat burger bun
- sliced cheddar cheese
- additional toppings: onions, tomatoes, bacon – whatever you love!
- 4 Russet Potatoes
- Avocado or Olive Oil
- Fine Salt
Salmon- 21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 1/2 TSP (per serving) | WW: Green – 7 points, Blue – 2 points, Purple – 2 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
Salad – 21 Day Fix: 1 GREEN, 1 ORANGE plus toppings (per serving) | WW: Green, Blue, Purple – ZERO points plus dressing and toppings (per serving) | [Recipe makes 8 servings]
Tip: This meal is delish with roasted Butternut Squash on top, too!
- 4 wild caught salmon fillets (about 4-6 ounces each)
- cooking oil spray
- olive oil
- butter, vegan butter, or ghee
- 1–2 cloves of garlic
- 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped parsley (for garnish)
- 1 bag of Sweet Kale Vegetable Salad Kit
- 8 oz Brussels sprouts
- 2 cups finely chopped kale
- 1 cup of broccoli slaw
- 2 cups thinly sliced cabbage (I buy a small bag of pre sliced red cabbage)
- Optional toppings – dried cranberries, chopped nuts or seeds, fruit (apples, clementines, pears, berries), goat cheese or feta cheese
- extra virgin olive oil
- maple syrup
- apple cider vinegar
- Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- (optional) 1 tsp orange zest