Looking for a 21 Day Fix Meal plan with dinner and breakfast already planned for you? This one will kick off the month with some hearty but healthy meals that the family will love! WW points, printable grocery list, and meal planning spreadsheet included, too. This post contains affiliate links for products I’m obsessed with.
Happy Halloween Eve – one of my favorite times of the year and I love that it is a Friday! We are still planning on enjoying ourselves this weekend as much as possible – pumpkin carving, watching the Great Pumpkin, fire pits, and trick-or-treating in our hood. My kids can’t wait and honestly neither can I! 2020 – you can’t stop us!
And after all the Halloween Festivities (and candy binges) are said and done, I have another yummy Fall Meal Plan for you with lots of seasonal deliciousness including Spaghetti Squash Lasagna(you will not miss the noodles, I promise!) and one of my faves – Stuffing with Brown Rice and Sausage which I love on Thanksgiving as much as I do the rest of the year!
Not sure where to start? Or feel like you spend the whole day in the kitchen on Sunday? You need to subscribe to my email list! I send out a weekly prep checklist to keep you organized in the kitchen every night of the week!
Ready to go? All five dinners and a breakfast are already loaded into a *7 day template* meal planning spreadsheet for you here – just add in lunch and your snacks. (Don’t forget to make a copy of the spreadsheet – you won’t be able to access it any other way). If you aren’t following the meal plan exactly or can’t find certain ingredients, that’s ok. Swap out what you need, and the containers will auto adjust!
Prefer pencil and paper? Use this 21 Day Fix Meal Planner PDF to track your containers and water intake. It’s so helpful!
Have a yummy week!
IF YOU WANT A FULL PLAN, I HAVE SEVEN FREE COMPLETE PLANS THAT YOU CAN USE FOR YOUR WEEK:
OR, TRY A RECENT Ultimate Portion Fix MEAL PLAN…
THIS 21 DAY FIX EATING PLAN DOESN’T FIT WHAT YOU NEED RIGHT NOW? I’VE GOT YOU COVERED!
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR INBOX!
I send out exclusive step-by-step prep tips for these meal plans in my weekly email! Click to get on the list!
THIS WEEK’S 21 DAY FIX MEAL PLAN AND WW MEAL PLAN-
21 Day Fix: 1/2 YELLOW, 1/4 RED, 1/4 PURPLE, 1/2-1 sweetener TSP (per muffin) | WW Blue: 1 point (per muffin) | [Recipe makes 12 muffins]
Note for FIXers: Plan A only- scroll down to Thursday to see about possible need for an alternate breakfast on that day
- 6 eggs
- 6 pieces of gluten free or whole grain bread
- 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 10 drops of liquid stevia (or sub 2T maple syrup or honey)
- 2 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 3 c. fresh fruit – anything goes, but berries are a personal favorite!
- sliced almonds (optional)
- Cooking spray or coconut oil
Monday: Spaghetti Squash Lasagna
21 Day Fix: 1 1/2 RED, 1/2 BLUE, 1 1/2 GREEN (per serving) | WW Blue: 11 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- olive oil cooking spray [I use my EVO]
- 1 lb of spicy Italian turkey sausage
- 1/4 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 1/4 cup of ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups of homemade tomato sauce
- 1 cooked spaghetti squash (about 4 cups of squash)
- 2/3 cup of mozzarella cheese
- 1 T parmesan cheese
- fresh basil
- salt and pepper
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 TSP (per serving) | WW Blue: 9 points (thighs), 5 points (breasts) (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4-8 servings]
Tip: My favorite way to serve this is with Brown Rice and green beans!
- 1–2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts (1lb for 4 servings)
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/3 cup of coconut aminos (or sub low sodium soy sauce if you aren’t gluten free)
- 1 T tomato paste
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- sea salt
- crushed red pepper
- 2 tsp flour (optional)
Wednesday: Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW, 1 RED, 1 GREEN, 1/2 TSP (per serving) | WW: see recipe post- points vary based on amount of noodles used | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 2 tsp olive or avocado oil
- 1 small yellow onion or 1/2 of a large
- 2 cups of carrots
- 1 cup of celery
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 2–3 T fresh ginger (I add even more bc I am obsessed !!)
- turmeric powder
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast tenderloins, chicken breasts, or chicken thighs
- 6 cups of low sodium chicken broth
- 1 lemon
- black pepper
- gluten-free egg noodles (I use 4 “nests” of this brand) or gluten free noodle shape of your choice
- fresh herbs – parsley, thyme, oregano are my favorites
Thursday: Stuffing with Brown Rice and Sausage
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 2 YELLOW, 1 GREEN (per serving) | WW Blue: 10 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 6 servings]
Note for FIXers: [Plan A only] If using Mini French Toast cups for breakfast, you may need an alternative breakfast on this day (or have a smaller portion of stuffing) to stay within your allotted yellow containers for the day.
- 2 cups brown rice
- 2 cups organic chicken stock or broth
- 1 lb raw sweet Italian chicken or turkey sausage
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 6 celery stalks
- 1 large onion
- 1 container sliced fresh mushrooms (I used baby bellas)
- salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
Friday: Honey Glazed Salmon
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 TSP (per serving) | WW: Green- 8 points, Blue- 5 points, Purple- 5 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
Tip: Serve the salmon with a yummy side salad. Need the perfect dressing? The dressing in my Ramen Noodle Salad has lots of the same yummy flavors as the salmon- a perfect pairing!