A 21 Day Fix Meal Plan with five dinners, breakfast and a lunch suggestion perfect for fall meals as the weather starts to turn a little cooler. WW points, printable grocery list, and meal planning spreadsheet included, too. This post contains affiliate links for products I’m obsessed with.
Hey friends! I loved the response from yesterday’s email and I am so excited and SO READY to kick off our 21 Day Challenge! I am in the trenches with you, so your enthusiasm and positivity are everything! 🙌 And, in case you missed it, here’s a brief recap:
- The members of my FB Supporters Group and I are kicking off 21 Days of Healthy Eating and we would LOVE for you to join us!
- Follow the 21 Day Fix, WW, or just want to make better food choices for a month and commit to daily posting for accountability
- Join for less than than $5 (paid monthly, cancel anytime)
Supporters also enjoy additional benefits:
- A weekly itemized grocery list
- A smaller, more personal group of amazing Confessions readers
- Live videos
- A quick and easy way to ask me questions
- A sneak peak of new recipes!!!
Ok – onto the meal plan! This is another awesome week for Meal Prep and Freezer Prep! On my list to get into the freezer this week:
- Leftovers from my Instant Pot Low Carb Stuffed Pepper Soup. This recipe makes a ton, so I will put away a couple lunch sized portions for myself.
- I will be doubling the Sloppy Joe Stuffed Sweet Potatoes and even baking and freezing extra potatoes for lunches or quick dinners.
- Freezer Friendly Instant Pot Brown Rice – I love freezing sides of brown rice in my Souper Cubes!
Feeling ambitious? This FREEZER PREP VIDEO has over 2,000 views on my YouTube Channel! Give it a peek and learn how to prep FOUR easy freezer meals this weekend. Don’t forget to subscribe to access more videos, as well!
As usual, all five dinners and a breakfast are already loaded into a *7 day template* meal planning spreadsheet for you here – just add in lunch and your snacks. If you aren’t following the meal plan exactly or can’t find certain ingredients, that’s ok. Swap out what you need, and the containers will auto adjust!
If you are an email subscriber, check your inbox for your full list of prep tips!
If you prefer pencil and paper instead of a spreadsheet, try this 21 Day Fix Meal Planner PDF to track your containers and water intake. It’s so helpful!
If you are following the 2B Mindset, I created a new 2B Mindset spreadsheet tracking tool to record your meals. It’s simple, but very helpful if you want to electronically track your food and easily see your week at a glance! Simply click the link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone). Then begin your daily or weekly tracking!
Have a delicious week!
Have a quick recipe question? The fastest way to get an answer is in my Ask the Fit Foodie group– come join us!
Need more planning help? Check out these 21 DF | Ultimate Portion Fix Resources
IF YOU WANT A FULL PLAN, I HAVE TEN FREE COMPLETE PLANS THAT YOU CAN USE FOR YOUR WEEK:
OR, TRY A RECENT Portion Fix MEAL PLAN…
THIS 21 DAY FIX EATING PLAN DOESN’T FIT WHAT YOU NEED RIGHT NOW? I’VE GOT YOU COVERED!
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR INBOX!
I send out exclusive step-by-step prep tips for these meal plans in my weekly email! Click to get on the list!
THIS WEEK’S 21 DAY FIX MEAL PLAN AND WW MEAL PLAN-