Another 21 Day Fix Meal plan with freezer friendly meal ideas! This meal plan follows the freezer prep theme and continues to stock up on freezer meals- check out all the pro freezer tips! WW points, printable grocery list, and meal planning spreadsheet included, too. This post contains affiliate links for products I’m obsessed with.
Hey guys – we are continuing with the theme of Full Plan April! This week’s plan is based on 21 Day Fix Meal Plan Vol. 8. If you are looking to follow the full plan as written, definitely be sure you check out that link. But if you are looking for a flexible plan to pick and choose from, we have you covered with that, too!
This meal plan is also full of amazing Freezer Meal ideas because April is #freezermealchallenge month in my SUPPORTERS group on Facebook.There are several awesome opportunities here to double and freeze recipes like the Lasagna Roll Ups, Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup, and even the Chocolate Chia Pudding.
And if you are making taco meat for the Sheet Pan Nachos, you definitely should double and freeze that, too!
If you are following the flexible plan, all five dinners and a breakfast are already loaded into a *7 day template* meal planning spreadsheet for you here – just add in lunch and your snacks. If you aren’t following the meal plan exactly or can’t find certain ingredients, that’s ok. Swap out what you need, and the containers will auto adjust!
If you are an email subscriber, your full list of prep tips have been sent out!
If you prefer pencil and paper instead of a spreadsheet, try this 21 Day Fix Meal Planner PDF to track your containers and water intake. It’s so helpful!
*NEW* If you are following the 2B Mindset, I created a new 2B Mindset spreadsheet tracking tool to record your meals. It’s simple, but very helpful if you want to electronically track your food and easily see your week at a glance! Simply click the link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone). Then begin your daily or weekly tracking!
Have a delicious week!
Looking for some extra accountability? Join my new SUPPORTERS group on Facebook where we chat daily about meal planning, meal prep, staying on track, healthy habits and basically help support each other though the week!
Have a quick recipe question? The fastest way to get an answer is in my Ask the Fit Foodie group– come join us!
Need more planning help? Check out these 21 DF | Ultimate Portion Fix Resources
IF YOU WANT A FULL PLAN, I HAVE NINE FREE COMPLETE PLANS THAT YOU CAN USE FOR YOUR WEEK:
OR, TRY A RECENT Ultimate Portion Fix MEAL PLAN…
THIS 21 DAY FIX EATING PLAN DOESN’T FIT WHAT YOU NEED RIGHT NOW? I’VE GOT YOU COVERED!
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR INBOX!
I send out exclusive step-by-step prep tips for these meal plans in my weekly email! Click to get on the list!
THIS WEEK’S 21 DAY FIX MEAL PLAN AND WW MEAL PLAN-
21 Day Fix: 1 ORANGE, 1/2 TSP, 2 sweetener TSP + 1 PURPLE (berries) (per serving) | WW: Green, Blue, Purple – 7 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
Tip: If you want to eat chia pudding every day for breakfast, go for it! If you want to eat avo toast some days and save the chia pudding for snack or dessert, that’s ok too! Just make sure you adjust your containers.
- 1/2 cup Bob’s Red Mill chia seeds
- 3–4 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder or raw cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon (optional)
- 3–4 Tbsp. pure maple syrup or honey
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups dairy free milk – almond or cashew are my favorites
Monday: Lasagna Roll Ups
21 Day Fix: 1 1/4 RED, 3/4 GREEN, 1 BLUE, 1 YELLOW (per 2 rolls) | WW: Green- 15 points, Blue- 12 points, Purple- 8 points (per 2 rolls) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 8 whole wheat or GF lasagna noodles
- olive oil spray
- 1 pound ground sweet Italian chicken sausage (don’t like? Use lean ground beef or turkey)
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach OR 2 cups of of fresh spinach
- 8 oz part skim ricotta or cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- salt and fresh pepper
- sprinkle of crushed red pepper (optional)
- homemade or 1 jar no sugar added tomato sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
Tuesday: Sheet Pan Nachos
21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW, 1 RED, 1 GREEN, 1/2 BLUE, plus toppings (per 12 nachos) | WW: Purple – 9 points; Blue- 9 points; Green- 9 Points plus toppings (per 12 nachos) | [Recipe makes 4+ servings]
- 8 corn tortillas
- Olive or avocado oil cooking spray
- 1 lb ground chicken, beef, or turkey
- 1 cup of canned tomato sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- 1–2 T Salt Free Taco Seasoning
- 2 cups of frozen cauliflower rice
- 1/2 –1 cup homemade or store bought pico de gallo or chopped cherry tomatoes
- ⅔ cup freshly shredded sharp cheddar or your favorite cheese
- optional toppings: diced avocado or guacamole, cilantro, jalapeños, plain greek yogurt
Wednesday: Grilled or Baked Chicken with broccoli + pasta with Healthy Alfredo Sauce
Alfredo – 21 Day Fix: 1/2 BLUE, 1 TSP (per serving) | WW: Green, Blue, Purple – 5 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
Rest of plate – 21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 GREEN, 1 YELLOW
- 1 – 1 1/2 lb grilled or baked chicken
- steamed broccoli
- pasta of choice
- 4–5 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tsp of olive oil or olive oil spray
- 4 tsp butter, vegan butter, or ghee
- 4 tsp gluten free or whole wheat flour
- 1 3/4 cup original unsweetened almond or cashew milk
- 1/4 cup freshly shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup freshly shredded Parmesan Reggiano cheese
- 2 T Pecorino Romano cheese (or just sub extra Parmesan cheese)
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt + more to taste
- a dash of nutmeg and fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
Thursday:Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 GREEN, 1/2 YELLOW, 1/2 TSP (per serving) | WW: Green – 5 points, Blue – 3 points, Purple – 2 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 2 tsp olive or avocado oil
- 1 small yellow onion or 1/2 of a large
- 2 cups of diced carrots
- 1 cup of diced celery
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 2–3 T of chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tsp of turmeric powder
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast tenderloins, chicken breasts, or chicken thighs
- 6 cups of low sodium chicken broth
- juice of 1/2 lemon (optional)
- black pepper
- gluten-free egg noodles or gluten free noodle shape of your choice
- fresh herbs – parsley, thyme, oregano are my favorites
Steak – 21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 TSP (per serving) | WW: Green, Blue, Purple – 8 points (per 8 oz. steak) | [Recipe makes 2-4 servings]
Mac & Cheese – 21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW, 1/2 GREEN, 1 BLUE (per serving) | WW Freestyle: 9 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 6 servings]
- 2 Strip Steaks (about 8 oz and at least 1. 5 inches thick) – You can also use Ribeye or Filet Mignon
- coarse Kosher or sea salt
- coarse ground black pepper
- olive oil
- salted butter or ghee
Mac and Cheese
- 3 cups gluten free rotini or penne pasta
- 2 cups of low sodium chicken broth or water (for stovetop, follow pasta package directions)
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ –1 tsp salt
- 3 tsp butter
- 3 cups frozen butternut squash (1 10oz frozen bag)
- 2 cups of freshly shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2T Pecorino Romano or parmesan cheese
- optional – ¼ cup gluten free breadcrumbs
Note: if you are planning to double any/all of the recipes to stock your freezer, don’t forget to click the “2x” button on the recipe card to automatically double your ingredients!