Looking for a 21 Day Fix Meal plan with quick and easy recipes to help with the back to school transition? This weekly meal plan has breakfast, lunch and dinner all figured out! WW points, printable grocery list, and meal planning spreadsheet included, too. This post contains affiliate links for products I’m obsessed with.
When I started this blog, I had a new baby and a preschooler and blogging was simply a hobby. Very quickly, though, the blog started to grow and I would work in between nighttime wake ups, early in the morning before anyone was up, and during naptime while my oldest was at pm Kindergarten. It was always a race against the clock, but also a labor of love for many, many years.
Starting next week, my kids will both be in school all day.
I will actually have work hours for this job that I love so much. And so, while this summer I have taken many long breaks and have been largely absent on social media, I will soon be able to devote more time that ever to sharing recipes with you and that is just downright exciting.
But…if I am still a bit quiet for the remainder of August, it’s because this transition is tougher than I thought it would be. But just like the blog was there for me in the early days of motherhood, I am so thankful to have it to focus on through this next stage.
Ok – on to the meal plan. ❤️
All five dinners and a breakfast are already loaded into a *7 day template* meal planning spreadsheet for you here – just add in lunch and your snacks. If you aren’t following the meal plan exactly or can’t find certain ingredients, that’s ok. Swap out what you need, and the containers will auto adjust!
If you are an email subscriber, check your inbox for your full list of prep tips!
If you prefer pencil and paper instead of a spreadsheet, try this 21 Day Fix Meal Planner PDF to track your containers and water intake. It’s so helpful!
If you are following the 2B Mindset, I created a new 2B Mindset spreadsheet tracking tool to record your meals. It’s simple, but very helpful if you want to electronically track your food and easily see your week at a glance! Simply click the link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone). Then begin your daily or weekly tracking!
Have a delicious week!
Looking for some extra accountability? Join my new SUPPORTERS group on Facebook where we chat daily about meal planning, meal prep, staying on track, healthy habits and basically help support each other though the week! Supporters also get a FREE itemized grocery list for each meal plan each week!!! 🙌🙌
Have a quick recipe question? The fastest way to get an answer is in my Ask the Fit Foodie group– come join us!
Need more planning help? Check out these 21 DF | Ultimate Portion Fix Resources
IF YOU WANT A FULL PLAN, I HAVE TEN FREE COMPLETE PLANS THAT YOU CAN USE FOR YOUR WEEK:
OR, TRY A RECENT Portion Fix MEAL PLAN…
THIS 21 DAY FIX EATING PLAN DOESN’T FIT WHAT YOU NEED RIGHT NOW? I’VE GOT YOU COVERED!
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR INBOX!
I send out exclusive step-by-step prep tips for these meal plans in my weekly email! Click to get on the list!
THIS WEEK’S 21 DAY FIX MEAL PLAN AND WW MEAL PLAN-
Looking for a 21 Day Fix Meal plan with quick and easy recipes to help with the back to school transition? This weekly meal plan has breakfast, lunch and dinner all figured out! WW points, printable grocery list, and meal planning spreadsheet included, too.
21 Day Fix: 1/2 RED, 1 YELLOW, 1 GREEN, 1 TSP (per serving)| WW: Green – 7 points, Blue – 7 points, Purple – 3 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 8 slices of all natural turkey bacon without nitrates or preservatives
- 1/4 of a red onion
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 4 cups of Brussels sprouts
- 4 tsp olive oil
- Himalayan or sea salt
21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW, 1 GREEN, 1 RED, optional BLUE (per serving) | WW: Green – 6 points, Blue – 5 points, Purple – 3 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 2 baked sweet potatoes
- 1 lb lean ground turkey or beef
- 1/4 onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 Tbsp cumin
- 1 Tbsp honey (or slightly more to taste)
- 1 (14 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (6 oz) can tomato paste
Tuesday: Cheesy Zucchini Taco Skillet
21 Day Fix: 1 1/2 GREEN, 1 RED, 1/2 BLUE, plus toppings (per serving) | WW: Green, Blue, Purple – 8 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 1/2 pounds of extra lean, grass-fed ground sirloin
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 diced bell pepper
- 2 cups of sliced zucchini
- 1 tsp chili powder or salt free taco seasoning
- 1 (14.5 oz) can of diced tomatoes or (10oz) can diced tomatoes with green chilis
- sprinkle of salt and pepper
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- optional taco toppings – avocado, cilantro, extra cheese, anything goes!
Chicken – 21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW, 1 1/4 RED, 1/4 BLUE (per 10 nuggets + 1/4 of sauce recipe) | WW: Green – 5 points, Blue – 4 points, Purple – 1 point (per 10 nuggets); Sauce – Green – 2 points, Blue – 1 point, Purple – 1 point (per 1/4 of sauce recipe) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
Zucchini – 21 Day Fix: 1 GREEN, 1/2 TSP (per serving) | WW: Green, Blue, Purple –1 point (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 lb boneless chicken tenders
- 2 cups of brown rice cereal (can sub GF or whole wheat panko)
- garlic powder
- 1 egg white
- hot sauce (I use Franks)
- olive oil
- ¾ cup plain Greek Yogurt (2% for the FIX, fat free for WW)
- ⅓ cup of blue cheese crumbles
- optional – 1 T white wine vinegar and 1 T lemon juice
- 2 –3 large zucchini and/or yellow squash
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Optional – Parmesan cheese and fresh herbs
Thursday: Salsa Lime Chicken bowls
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1/2 GREEN plus toppings (per serving) | WW: Green – 2 points, Blue – ZERO points, Purple – ZERO points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 1–2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 jar of organic, all natural salsa with no added sugar
- 1 lime
- bowl toppings: lettuce, brown rice, beans, corn, cheese, Greek yogurt – whatever you like!
Friday: Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW, 1 GREEN, 1 RED, 1/2 BLUE (per pizza) | WW: Green, Blue, Purple – 8 points (per pizza) | [Recipe makes 1 pizza]
- 1/3 cup of lean grass fed ground beef
- 1/4 cup of diced mushrooms
- 2 slices of all natural, nitrate free turkey bacon
- 1 T red onion
- 1/4 cup tomato
- 1/2 cup of baby arugula
- 2 T homemade or no sugar added tomato sauce
- 2.5 T shredded cheddar or your choice of cheese
- 1 Flatout (or similar brand) Wrap (can use GF wrap or tortilla)
- olive oil spray