A 21 Day Fix Meal plan with yummy dinners, perfect for the summertime chaos. This meal plan has a bonus sixth day of meals, incorporating Father’s Day and some delicious ideas to start your week off right! WW points, printable grocery list, and meal planning spreadsheet included, too. This post contains affiliate links for products I’m obsessed with.
Welp. This summer is certain starting off different than last summer. I have already been away twice in the past week, in between hosting family and also having a small celebration for my daughter who graduated 5th grade…and we are currently packing up and heading to the beach. My head is spinning faster than my washing machine at this point.
In hindsight, I maybe front loaded our summer a bit too much, but I guess after last summer, we need it. And we will have plenty more summer weeks to relax coming up, right?
Anywho – this week’s plan is ready to go and the goal is to make a delicious Father’s Day Dinner and have some yummy leftovers for Sunday. I am not sure what our plans are for Father’s Day since we won’t be home, but if we were, my husband would definitely request New York Strip Steak and his favorite The Best Gluten Free Mini Crab Cakes.
If you are looking for lunch option for this week, try my Simple Strawberry Balsamic Dressing with some greens and your fave protein!
All five dinners and a breakfast are already loaded into a *7 day template* meal planning spreadsheet for you here – just add in lunch and your snacks. If you aren’t following the meal plan exactly or can’t find certain ingredients, that’s ok. Swap out what you need, and the containers will auto adjust!
If you are an email subscriber, check your inbox for your full list of prep tips!
If you prefer pencil and paper instead of a spreadsheet, try this 21 Day Fix Meal Planner PDF to track your containers and water intake. It’s so helpful!
If you are following the 2B Mindset, I created a new 2B Mindset spreadsheet tracking tool to record your meals. It’s simple, but very helpful if you want to electronically track your food and easily see your week at a glance! Simply click the link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone). Then begin your daily or weekly tracking!
Also, there will be no new meal plan next week as I will be taking the week off to hang with the fam, but we will be back again in July!
Have a delicious week!
Looking for some extra accountability? Join my new SUPPORTERS group on Facebook where we chat daily about meal planning, meal prep, staying on track, healthy habits and basically help support each other though the week! Supporters also get a FREE itemized grocery list for each meal plan each week!!! 🙌🙌
Have a quick recipe question? The fastest way to get an answer is in my Ask the Fit Foodie group– come join us!
Need more planning help? Check out these 21 DF | Ultimate Portion Fix Resources
IF YOU WANT A FULL PLAN, I HAVE NINE FREE COMPLETE PLANS THAT YOU CAN USE FOR YOUR WEEK:
OR, TRY A RECENT Ultimate Portion Fix MEAL PLAN…
THIS 21 DAY FIX EATING PLAN DOESN’T FIT WHAT YOU NEED RIGHT NOW? I’VE GOT YOU COVERED!
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR INBOX!
I send out exclusive step-by-step prep tips for these meal plans in my weekly email! Click to get on the list!
THIS WEEK’S 21 DAY FIX MEAL PLAN AND WW MEAL PLAN-
A 21 Day Fix Meal plan with yummy dinners, perfect for the summertime chaos. This meal plan has a bonus sixth day of meals, incorporating Father’s Day and some delicious ideas to start your week off right! WW points, printable grocery list, and meal planning spreadsheet included, too.
Breakfast: Healthy Banana Oatmeal Blender Muffins
21 Day Fix: 1 PURPLE, 1 YELLOW, 2 sweetener TSP (per 2 muffins) | WW Freestyle: 5 points (per 2 muffins) | [Recipe makes 6 servings]
- 2 cups Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking soda
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 rounded cup mashed ripe bananas (about 3 medium or 2 large bananas – and get them super ripe and sweet)
- ¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cooking oil spray
- optional toppings: dark chocolate chips, blueberries, diced strawberries, diced bananas and walnuts
Steak- 21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 TSP (per 3/4 cup steak) | WW: Green, Blue, Purple – 8 points (per 8 oz. steak) | Recipe makes ~4 servings]
Crab Cakes – 21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1/2 YELLOW, 2 TSP, 1 ORANGE (per serving) | WW Freestyle: 7 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
Salad – 21 Day Fix: 1/2 GREEN, 1/2 BLUE, 1/2 TSP (per 1/2 cup serving) | WW: Green, Blue, Purple – 5 points (per 1 cup serving) | [Recipe makes 4-8 servings]
- 2 Strip Steaks (about 8 oz and at least 1. 5 inches thick) – can also use Ribeye or Filet Mignon
- coarse Kosher or sea salt
- coarse ground black pepper
- olive oil
- salted butter or ghee
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- olive oil spray
- 2 tsp butter or ghee
- 1/2 small onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 pound jumbo lump crabmeat
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs (Use Gluten-free bread for GF Crab cakes)
- 1/2 cup + 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tsp old bay seasoning
- 1 egg
- 3 lemons
- 3 T freshly chopped chives
- ¼ small red onion
- 2 cups chopped cucumber (about one whole cucumber)
- 1 pint halved cherry tomatoes – about 2 cups
- 3/4 avocado
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (or dill)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice – from 1-2 fresh lemons
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 cloves minced garlic (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
Monday: Leftover Steak and or crab cakes on mixed greens topped with leftover Cucumber Tomato Salad with Avocado + Feta
- leftovers from Sunday
- mixed greens
Tuesday: Taco Casserole
21 Day Fix: 3/4 GREEN (I used lettuce wraps for a perfect 1 GREEN), 1 YELLOW, 1 RED, 1/2 BLUE (per serving) | WW: Green – 7 points, Blue – 4 points, Purple- 2 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 1 lb organic ground turkey or chicken
- 2 cups of bell peppers
- 1/2 cup of canned black beans
- 1/2 cup of corn
- 1/2 of a red onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 (10 oz) can of tomatoes and green chilies
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1–2 T Salt Free Taco Seasoning (or sub 1 Tbsp chili powder and 1 tsp cumin)
- organic chicken broth (1 cup for crock pot; 1/2 cup for Instant Pot)
- 2/3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese or Mexican blend
- sprinkle of salt and pepper
- fresh lime
- (optional) lettuce wraps or corn tortillas
Chicken – 21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1/2 sweetener tsp (per serving) | WW: Green, Blue, and Purple – 3 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
Mac and Cheese – 21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW, 1/2 GREEN, 1 BLUE (per serving) | WW: Green, Blue & Purple- 9 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 6 servings]
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 T brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- sprinkle of pepper
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tsp olive oil or olive oil cooking oil spray
Mac and Cheese
- 3 cups gluten free rotini or penne pasta
- 2 cups of low sodium chicken broth or water
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ –1 tsp salt
- 3 tsp butter
- 3 cups frozen butternut squash (1 10oz frozen bag)
- 2 cups of freshly shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2T Pecorino Romano or parmesan cheese
- optional – ¼ cup gluten free breadcrumbs
Thursday: Sloppy Joe Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW, 1 GREEN, 1 RED, 1/2 BLUE (per serving) | WW: Green – 6 points, Blue – 5 points, Purple – 3 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 2 baked sweet potatoes
- 1 lb lean ground turkey or beef
- 1/4 onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tbs cumin
- 1 tbsp honey (or slightly more to taste)
- 1 (14 oz) can of diced tomatoes
- 1 (6 oz) can of tomato paste
21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW, 1 RED, 1/2 GREEN, 1/4 BLUE, 1/2 TSP (per serving) | WW: Green – 10 points, Blue – 8 points, Purple – 3 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 2 tsp avocado or coconut oil
- 2T fresh ginger
- 2–3 cloves of garlic
- 1 T + yellow curry powder
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 1/4 cup chicken broth or stock
- 2 + cups of frozen butternut squash (10 oz bag will work)
- 1lb boneless chicken tenders or chicken thighs
- 1/3 cup Coconut milk
- Garnish with green onion + cilantro if you have them