Looking for a 21 Day Fix Meal plan with delicious dinners that the whole family will love? This meal plan is full healthy versions of your favorite meals! WW points, printable grocery list, and meal planning spreadsheet included, too. This post contains affiliate links for products I’m obsessed with.
Congrats, friend – you made it to another May Friday! And we are getting closer and closer to a long weekend – woohoo!
This week was a hard one around here – my son had a few very minor surgical procedures under anesthesia – so I was a bit quieter than usual on social because omg, all the stress and anxiety, right? However, everything went perfectly and I am so freaking thankful and relieved, I am ready to embrace this weekend and celebrate. Life is good! ❤️
My meal plan is ready for you, too – lots of deliciousness here including my Lemon Blueberry Bread, my NEW Kale Caesar Salad [SweetGreen Copycat Recipe], and my favorite Burgers and Homemade French Fries kick off Memorial Day weekend! Also, be sure to check out that French Fry post for game changing on how to prep fries in advance, freeze, and just grab whenever you are craving fries! 🤯
If you are looking for lunch option for this week, try my Instant Pot Frittata! It’s delish on it’s own or with some Greek yogurt and fruit!
All five dinners and a breakfast are already loaded into a *7 day template* meal planning spreadsheet for you here – just add in lunch and your snacks. If you aren’t following the meal plan exactly or can’t find certain ingredients, that’s ok. Swap out what you need, and the containers will auto adjust!
If you are an email subscriber, check your inbox for your full list of prep tips!
If you prefer pencil and paper instead of a spreadsheet, try this 21 Day Fix Meal Planner PDF to track your containers and water intake. It’s so helpful!
If you are following the 2B Mindset, I created a new 2B Mindset spreadsheet tracking tool to record your meals. It’s simple, but very helpful if you want to electronically track your food and easily see your week at a glance! Simply click the link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone). Then begin your daily or weekly tracking!
Have a delicious week!
Looking for some extra accountability? Join my new SUPPORTERS group on Facebook where we chat daily about meal planning, meal prep, staying on track, healthy habits and basically help support each other though the week! Supporters also get a FREE itemized grocery list for each meal plan each week!!! 🙌🙌
Have a quick recipe question? The fastest way to get an answer is in my Ask the Fit Foodie group– come join us!
Need more planning help? Check out these 21 DF | Ultimate Portion Fix Resources
IF YOU WANT A FULL PLAN, I HAVE NINE FREE COMPLETE PLANS THAT YOU CAN USE FOR YOUR WEEK:
OR, TRY A RECENT Ultimate Portion Fix MEAL PLAN…
THIS 21 DAY FIX EATING PLAN DOESN’T FIT WHAT YOU NEED RIGHT NOW? I’VE GOT YOU COVERED!
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR INBOX!
I send out exclusive step-by-step prep tips for these meal plans in my weekly email! Click to get on the list!
THIS WEEK’S 21 DAY FIX MEAL PLAN AND WW MEAL PLAN-
Looking for a 21 Day Fix Meal plan with delicious dinners that the whole family will love? This meal plan is full healthy versions of your favorite meals! WW points, printable grocery list, and meal planning spreadsheet included, too.
Breakfast: Healthy Lemon Blueberry Bread
21 Day Fix: 1/2 YELLOW, 1/2 BLUE, 1/3 TSP, 2 sweetener TSP (per serving) | WW: Green – 7 points, Blue – 6 points, Purple – 6 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 8 servings]
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons oat flour
- 1 cup packed almond flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- coconut oil or avocado oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries (frozen works well, too!)
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 GREEN, 1/4 – 2/3 BLUE (see post), 1 YELLOW (per serving) | WW Freestyle: 5 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 4 slices turkey bacon (nitrate-free)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 medium red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup plus 1 T of vodka (be sure it’s gluten free if you need)
- 4 T 2% plain Greek yogurt or sub 1/3 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese and more for topping (for dairy free, sub Violife or another dairy free parm)
- 1 T chopped fresh basil
- dried oregano flakes
- sprinkle of salt
- red pepper flakes (this is optional…feel free to leave out or add at the end to taste)
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts, baked or grilled and cut into bite sized pieces
- gluten free Penne Pasta or Zoodles
21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW, 3/4 RED, 1/2 GREEN, 1/2 BLUE plus toppings (per serving) | WW Freestyle: 5 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- 1 jar of organic salsa
- 1 lime
- 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese or Mexican blend cheese of your choice
- 12 Corn tortillas (or sub gluten-free or whole wheat flour tortillas)
- olive oil or avocado oil cooking spray
- optional add in: 1 T salt free taco seasoning
- Optional toppings: small container of greek yogurt, fresh pico de gallo, avocado or guacamole, cilantro
Wednesday: Sausage and Cauliflower Casserole
21 Day Fix: 1 GREEN, 1 1/4 RED, 1/4 BLUE (per serving) | WW: Green, Blue, Purple – 8 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 lb spicy turkey or chicken sausage
- 1/4 diced onion
- 1 minced clove of garlic
- 1/3 cup of low sodium chicken broth (omit for the Instant Pot version)
- 1 cup of ricotta cheese
- 1–2 cups Spinach and/or kale
- Cooking spray [I use my EVO]
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese blend
Thursday: **NEW** Kale Caesar Salad [SweetGreen Copycat Recipe]
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 2 GREEN, 1/2 BLUE, 1 ORANGE (per salad) | WW: [with dressing] Green – 10 points, Blue – 7 points, Purple – 7 points (per salad) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 5 oz. package of baby kale
- 5 oz. romaine lettuce
- 1 pound of cooked chicken breast
- 1 bag Parmesan Whisps or similar product
- 1/3 cup shaved Parmesan from a block of Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1 container of grape tomatoes
- 1 bottle of Primal Kitchen Caesar dressing (or homemade Caesar dressing)
- 2 limes
Burger [1 Burger Patty with 1 slice of cheese, 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Burger Sauce, lettuce and pickles] 21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 1/2 TSP, 1/2 BLUE, 1/2 GREEN, 1 sweetener tsp (per serving) | WW: Green, Blue, Purple – 7 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
Fries – 21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW (per 1/2 c. serving) | WW: Green – 2 points, Blue – 2 points, Purple – ZERO points (per 1/2 c. serving) | [Recipe makes 8 servings]
- 4 T ketchup – look for an organic, naturally sweetened ketchup (if keto, use a no sugar ketchup)
- 2 T yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons mayo
- 1 1/4 lb lean ground beef – I prefer ground chuck
- 4 tsp olive oil
- coarse kosher or sea salt
- dill burger pickles
- iceberg or romaine lettuce for wrapping burger, or your favorite gluten free or whole wheat burger bun
- sliced cheddar cheese
- additional optional toppings: onions, tomatoes, bacon – whatever you love!
- 4 russet potatoes
- Avocado or olive oil
- Fine salt