Looking for a 21 Day Fix Meal plan with brand new recipes to shake up your weekly meals? This meal plan is full of ideas fresh for the new month and ready to celebrate Cinco de Mayo! WW points, printable grocery list, and meal planning spreadsheet included, too. This post contains affiliate links for products I’m obsessed with.
Hey friend! It’s the end of another week and another month which just blows my mind. I finally published my Autism Story 2021 Update just in the knick of time…but even though April is ending, this momma hopes the awareness continues. ❤️
Anyway, this week’s plan is all about quick + easy meals, plus tacos because Cinco de Mayo is here! 🙌 We are celebrating with my Air Fryer Shrimp Taco Recipe + Mexican Street Corn Salad on Taco Tuesday and Sheet Pan Nachos on Wednesday and I can’t wait! The rest of the week’s meals are quick and easy, including my brand new Instant Pot Ramen Stir Fry, which is basically like my Ramen Chicken Stir Fry + everyone’s fave Asian Chicken Meatballs, but without actually making meatballs.
If you want a good lunch option, my Easy Chicken Veggie Soup is one I make on repeat.
If you are following the flexible plan, all five dinners and a breakfast are already loaded into a *7 day template* meal planning spreadsheet for you here – just add in lunch and your snacks. If you aren’t following the meal plan exactly or can’t find certain ingredients, that’s ok. Swap out what you need, and the containers will auto adjust!
If you are an email subscriber, your full list of prep tips have been sent out!
If you prefer pencil and paper instead of a spreadsheet, try this 21 Day Fix Meal Planner PDF to track your containers and water intake. It’s so helpful!
*NEW* If you are following the 2B Mindset, I created a new 2B Mindset spreadsheet tracking tool to record your meals. It’s simple, but very helpful if you want to electronically track your food and easily see your week at a glance! Simply click the link, make a copy when prompted, and save it to your computer (won’t work quite as well on a phone). Then begin your daily or weekly tracking!
Have a delicious week!
Looking for some extra accountability? Join my new SUPPORTERS group on Facebook where we chat daily about meal planning, meal prep, staying on track, healthy habits and basically help support each other though the week!
Have a quick recipe question? The fastest way to get an answer is in my Ask the Fit Foodie group– come join us!
Need more planning help? Check out these 21 DF | Ultimate Portion Fix Resources
IF YOU WANT A FULL PLAN, I HAVE NINE FREE COMPLETE PLANS THAT YOU CAN USE FOR YOUR WEEK:
OR, TRY A RECENT Ultimate Portion Fix MEAL PLAN…
THIS 21 DAY FIX EATING PLAN DOESN’T FIT WHAT YOU NEED RIGHT NOW? I’VE GOT YOU COVERED!
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR INBOX!
I send out exclusive step-by-step prep tips for these meal plans in my weekly email! Click to get on the list!
THIS WEEK’S 21 DAY FIX MEAL PLAN AND WW MEAL PLAN-
Breakfast: Low Carb Cauliflower Hash Browns
21 Day Fix: 1 GREEN, 1/2 RED, 1 TSP (per serving) | WW: Green- 4 points, Blue – 2 points, Purple – 2 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 1 serving]
Note: recipe only makes 1 serving and will need to be multiplied to use for breakfast all week.
- 1 cup of cauliflower rice (I’ve used both fresh and frozen)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp of everything but the bagel seasoning
- 1 tsp butter, vegan butter, or ghee
21 Day Fix: 1/4 of squash – 1 1/2 GREEN, 1/2 RED, 1/2 BLUE, 1/2 ORANGE (per serving) | WW: 1/4 of squash: Green – 5 points, Blue – 4 points, Purple – 4 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 1 cup of chopped baby spinach
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 2 T of red onions
- 20 black olives
- 1 1/3 cups of diced grilled chicken
- 2/3 cup of feta cheese
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoons fresh dill
- Himalyan salt and freshly cracked black pepper
21 Day Fix: 1/2 GREEN, 1 RED, 1/2 YELLOW, 1/2 BLUE, 1/4 PURPLE, 1/2 TSP (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 1lb of large wild caught shrimp
- 2 tsp avocado or olive oil
- 2-3 T of salt free taco seasoning
- 2 limes
- 4 cups of corn (can be fresh off the cob, frozen, or canned)
- cooking oil spray
- 3 tsp of butter
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup of red onion
- 1 jalapeño
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1/3 cup of Cotija cheese (you can sub feta)
- chili powder
- 2T mayo
- 1T plain Greek yogurt
- Bib or Butter Lettuce Leaves and/or corn | flour tortillas
- Sliced avocado
- Diced Mango
Nachos- 21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW, 1 RED, 1 GREEN, 1/2 BLUE (per serving) | WW: Green, Blue, Purple – 9 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
Street Corn- 21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW, 1 TSP, trace BLUE, trace GREEN (per serving)
Guac- 21 Day Fix: measure in Blue container
- 8 corn tortillas
- Olive or avocado oil cooking spray
- 1 lb ground chicken, beef, or turkey
- 1 cup of canned tomato sauce
- 1–2 T Salt Free Taco Seasoning
- 2 cups of frozen cauliflower rice
- 1/2 –1 cup homemade or store bought pico de gallo or chopped cherry tomatoes
- ⅔ –1 1/3 cup freshly shredded sharp cheddar
- Optional: diced red onion, cilantro, jalapeño, plain greek yogurt
- 2 ripe Hass avocados
- 1 lime
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1/2 jalapeño
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
Thursday: Homemade Hamburger Helper
21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW, 3/4 GREEN, 3/4 RED, 1 BLUE (per serving) | WW: Green, Blue, Purple – 11 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 6 servings]
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups of gluten free elbows
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- 2 1/4 cups chicken broth or beef broth
- 4 cups of cauliflower florets – small head or frozen bag
- 2 cups of freshly shredded cheddar cheese (About 1 block)
- 2 T pecorino romano (optional)
Friday: *NEW* Instant Pot Ramen Stir Fry
21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW, 1 RED, 1 GREEN, 1/2 TSP, 3 sweetener TSP (per serving) | WW: Green – 11 points, Blue – 10 points, Purple – 6 points (per serving) | [Recipe makes 4 servings]
- 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup (can sub honey)
- 1/3 cup of coconut aminos (or sub low sodium soy sauce if you aren’t gluten free)
- ¼ cup of low sodium chicken broth
- 1 T tomato paste
- sprinkle of salt
- 2 tsp avocado, olive, or coconut oil
- 1 lb lean ground chicken or ground beef
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1–2T fresh ginger
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 1 8oz bag of sugar snap peas or snow peas
- 2 brown rice ramen noodle cakes
- Optional – sesame oil, chili paste (Sambal Oelek)